New Profile Posts

1. [-NeC-]^DiLFiN^
  2. Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    Ahoy captain, There be a feisty shoal of Kimberly biscuits off the starboard bow!
  3. Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    Any 18th century grenadier worth his salt knows the perfect teatime treat is an ELITE chocolate Kimberley biscuit, oh how very jolly indeed.
  4. Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    Kimberley Biscuits Ahoy
    When the troops come marching in, give them a delicious tray of Kimberley biscuits, to the rousing rally-cry of "AHOY!"
  5. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-
  6. Carlos
    Carlos Driada
    Hi Driada my name is Carlos i am native spanish speaker, if you need some help with anything related to spanish lenguaje let me know.
  7. Ebel
    Ebel
  8. Mark Kandaurov
  9. Furious Peasant
    Furious Peasant Ebel
    "Cossacks 3 Official model export plugin for 3ds Max 9 for the C3 graphics formats (.osm, .oss, .tlf) by GSC."
    Do those plugins only work with 3dMAX 9? That is a very old version of the programm. I can't download it anymore. I tried out 3-4 different methods to add the plugins to a newer version of 3D Max but it didn't work. A Tutorial or short explaination of how to install those plugins would be very usefull.
    1. Ebel
      Ebel
      Good question. I don't know the answer.
      Edit: Actually, just opened one of the scripts. It says
      --OSM Exporter
      --Version 2.0 for max 2013
      But there are also .zip's labelled 3dmax9 . Confused.
      Dec 20, 2016
    2. Ebel
      Ebel
      Gonna send you a pm with some information I managed to get today about this.
      Dec 21, 2016
  10. Carlos
    Carlos Ebel
    I saw you are looking for people who speak spanish because you want to make a mod. I can help you with that.
    1. Ebel likes this.
  11. Vova Dumanskiy
    Vova Dumanskiy
    Хочу зробити свій мод, поки не буду розповідати який, адже не хочу нікого розчаровувати при невдачі. Коли буде вільний час розпочну роботу.
  12. Francesco_Cavalli
    Francesco_Cavalli Ferox
    Hi Ferox,

I wonder if you can help me - I've been trying to change the player colours (applied to units, not the ui colours) for some time but have had no luck finding the file (I'm assuming the colours will be in a .script file) - I wondered if the devs might be able to point out where the parameters are?

Many thanks!
    1. Carlos likes this.
  13. Warren
    Warren [GFF]Petru
    Privet

Mate, today at 22:20 msk and 21:20 kiev (20:20 european) time will be live streaming from Polish Cossacks League. [-WN-]Stalman and [-WN-]Rabtzley vs [GP]Fenek and [GP]Konda. Have fun! Smile

Link: https://beam.pro/kaszanas
  14. General WVPM
    General WVPM serdiuk38
    About your unit transfer question, have a look at \Cossacks 3\data\gui\menu.inc\onshortcut.inc
    1. serdiuk38
      serdiuk38
      Thanks a lot. I will look into it :)
      Nov 18, 2016
  15. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-
  16. Mark Kandaurov
  17. Mark Kandaurov
    Mark Kandaurov
    MGraphics 1.5 is out!
  18. Ivenend
    Ivenend Ftoomsh
    Hello Ftoomsh! Could you share your balance patch of OC mod? I found that OC is full of fun but still has some bugs and unbalanced things.
  19. General WVPM
    General WVPM Nath33killer
    Hey Nath33killer, I read several of your posts and I'm working on a mod which aligns with your ideas. Wanna help me out with testing, balance and such?
    I changed the engine to give me more freedom when it comes to formations, reworked the musketeers balance.
    I added in a ranged based damage system. I could show you what I got so far through steam or send you the mod.

Greetings
  20. (OC)Fotheringill
    (OC)Fotheringill Commodore
    I see from your profile that you are, indeed, an adult. If you are interested in joining a clan, please contact me through this board. Our clan is Old Cossacks. We were one of the original clans in C1 and by far, the largest. No children allowed. Fotheringill
    1. condor_fly
      condor_fly
      There is the PM on this forum, please use it for messages like this
      Oct 26, 2016