Мод 1756-1763

Discussion in 'Моддинг' started by Demoul, May 21, 2017.

1. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

[​IMG]
    Prussian Infantry in Battle of Kolin

[​IMG]

Swedish Infantry Attack Russians (Great Nothern War)

[​IMG]
    Austrian Muskeeter and Grenadier 1744

[​IMG]

The Austrian Army in 1798

[​IMG]

Spanish 18c. Infantry Soldiers

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  2. Burak Damgacı

Burak Damgacı Active Member

You need to focus on Swiss and Piedmont troops Kamilow:)) Demoul needs two of them.

3. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

Dutch Wars Soldiers (French and English)

[​IMG]

Dutch Grenadiers
    [​IMG]

Royal Piedmont Cavalry Regiment, around 1779.

[​IMG]

Piedmont 18c. Muskeeters

[​IMG]

Swiss Soldiers
    [​IMG]

Swiss Militia from Berne 1708
    [​IMG]

Swiss Infantry from Canton Zug

[​IMG]

Charge of the Swedish cavalry against Russian troops, Battle of Fraustadt, Great Northern War

[​IMG]

Prussia: Prussian 6th Cuirassier Regiment, Senior Officer, 1756

[​IMG]

Prussian FreiKorps Grenadier Regiment von Heer 1760
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Demoul and Burak Damgacı like this.
  4. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

Bavarian Cuirassier 1701-1704

[​IMG]

Swedish Musketeer, late 17th century

[​IMG]

English Muskeeters - New Model Army 1640s

[​IMG]

Combat between Swedish and Russian Army (Great Nothern War period)

[​IMG]

French Soldiers in Battle of Tutenlingen 1643

[​IMG]

Spanish Grenadier of the Infantry Regiment Cantabria 1727.

[​IMG]

Spanish Waloon Guard

[​IMG]

Polish Grenadier (Begining of 18c.)

[​IMG]

Spanish Soldiers 1718-1750

[​IMG]

Spanish Soldiers 1750-1759

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1775-1778

[​IMG]

1780-1789
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Demoul, d.ilya and Burak Damgacı like this.
  5. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

6. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

7. Burak Damgacı

Yes, Demoul I send you before with my first post. You can find more Savoy and Sardinia, Piedmont units inside the website. But one problem website language is Italian:))

Demoul likes this.
  8. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

Musketeers and Grenadiers for Piedmont, Savoy and Sardinia for the second part of the 18th century is ready.

9. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

Again a problem with the hussars, but now for Piedmont :)

10. Burak Damgacı

Which century need? 17th or 18th? I have to look at the internet. If I find something I'll add. Today I'm unlucky. I haven't found anything. Maybe They didn't use hussars Demoul. If they had used an Italian website could give information and uniform.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  11. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

18th (1700-1762-3 or minimum 1770)

12. Burak Damgacı

Ok I'll search tomorrow.

13. d.ilya

d.ilya New Member

Если мне не изменяет память, то в второй половине 18 века, Пьемонт являлся частью Сардинского королевства. И поискав в интернете, я нашёл только Драгун и Кавалерию данного периода. Фото прилагаю[​IMG] f_rkBeVU5Js.jpg f_rkBeVU5Js.jpg

Attached Files:

14. d.ilya

d.ilya New Member

15. Burak Damgacı

Yes, You're right Ilya. Although I have searched deeply on the internet. I haven't found anything. I think they didn't use hussars. They had more dragoons. Maybe dragoons did hussars duty or hired mercenaries. I reviewed Bandiere Sabaude website. I've found more dragoons and I haven't found light cavalry. I must look at an Italian article what it say. I translated google translate. By the way, I can't trust google translate all the time. But it's useful for this problem. One of the Italian article said Dragoni Di Sar used as a light cavalry. But this reform occurred 1774 or 1778. This is the article.
    http://www.bandieresabaude.it/Bandiere009.html
    Other resources supported my opinions:
    http://napoleoninpiedmont.weebly.com/the-sardinian-army-a-survey.html
    https://www.napoleon-series.org/military/organization/Piedmont/c_piedmont.html
    Second resource showed that organization of the Savoy-Piedmont-Sardinian Armies 1792-1815. If you look at carefully. You can see more dragoons, heavy cavalry regiments and only one light cavalry regiment His Majesty's Chevau-Legers. But I couldn't find pictures about this cavalry. I must search this regiment. If I can't find Demoul. You should like developers did and added ordinary hussars.That's my opinion. This picture says more thing about dragoon fighting style:))

Attached Files:

d.ilya and Demoul like this.
  16. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

I think if we do not find hussars, then this is not a problem.
    In the Diplomatic Center there will be other units. Hussars appeared in England only in the 19th century, but perhaps to add in the Diplomatic Center for England the hussars of Hanover.
    Can also do this with other countries where can not find a hussar. In Italy, there were many small states which probably had hussar units.
    So in any case, we'll figure something out.

d.ilya and Burak Damgacı like this.
  17. Burak Damgacı

Good Demoul. I'm not sure I can find something. You saved my life:)) This Italian article also said There is no horse for cavalry in Italy. All Piedmont dragoon regiments also needed more horses. Dragoons also fought as an infantry:)) This explanation expressed everything. No horse no hussar or other cavalry types. Maybe military tradition can express hussar problem. Piedmont army used two types of cavalry heavy and dragoons... No need to hussar. Your suggestion is also good. Diplomatic hussar units:))

d.ilya and Demoul like this.
  18. Demoul

Demoul Active Member

And what about the Swiss infantry (musketeers and grenadiers) for 1757-63?
    I found the Swiss infantry, but in France, as a separate unit. They had a red uniform and blue cuffs. I also found a soldier from Basel (Switzerland) who wore a completely different shape in colors. The question is what coloring to do for Switzerland? :)
    Swiss in France:
    [​IMG]
    Basel:
    [​IMG]

19. Burak Damgacı

I think this is a very interesting question Demoul. I tried to understand which uniform is good for the Swiss. Your first uniform is France service Swiss uniform. I've found more of them. I must search deeply. But I've found interesting uniforms for you. You should compare them, which is good which is not good. European nation used Swiss regiments like a mercenary unit. For example: Spanish look at the link and pictures.
    http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Spanish_Army#Swiss_Line_Infantry_Regiments
    Portugal look at the link and information.
    http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=Reais_Suiços_Infantry
    French look at the link and pictures.
    http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.php?title=French_Army#Swiss_Line_Infantry_Regiments
    French, Venice, Piedmont, nearly all of them used Swiss. They were very popular in Europe. These pictures showed that one thing red is the very popular uniform colour. Blue too. I can add black. I've found Piedmont, Venice, French, Holland,Austria service Swiss uniform. My opinion red is good.

Attached Files:

20. Burak Damgacı

My other pictures:)) And one picture more...
    http://jaigol.blogspot.com.tr/search/label/Svizzera
    I think militia uniform don't fit for Swiss. Because in Cossacks 3 game we can't use militias. Red can be national colour.
    And you must look at these pictures:
    https://tr.pinterest.com/r_lionheart/le-militaire-suisse-dans-lancien-régime/
    They had more uniforms, but You have no time to use. I think you should choose one of them and make good mod:)) or You can do like the developers did. No special uniform for ordinary infantry. Jaeger uniform must be different. It's up to you Demoul.