0 A.D.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Foeurdr, May 25, 2016.

1. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    0 A.D is a free, open-source game, a real time strategy (RTS) set in the antiquity under development by Wildfire Games. Amass ressources, build your city and raise soldier in order to dominate your foes. The game offer to play with twelve civilizations and has both solo and multiplayer. The game is developed using Pyrogenesis for its game engine. It's available on Windows, Mac OS and Linux.

• Carthaginian empire
    • Celtic tribes
      • Gauls
      • Britons
    • Greeks or Hellenic states
      • Athenians
      • Spartan
      • Macedonian (count as both Hellenic and Diadochi state)
    • Iberian tribes
    • Mauryan empire (Indian)
    • Persian or Achaemenid empire
    • Roman Republic
    • Diadochi or Successor states
      • Macedonian (count as both Hellenic and Diadochi state)
      • Seleucid
      • Ptolemie

Access to the game site or its page on MODDB

2. Mark Kandaurov

Mark Kandaurov Well-Known Member

I played it two years ago. During this time, she could get out of alpha. It develops very slowly. But it is worth to play.

3. Nowy

Nowy Well-Known Member

O. A.D. remind old AoE I with much better graphic, nations, units, lanscape and few other features.
    The best here is climatic music by Omri Lahav. I could listen to his music even without O A. D. game.

What a pity this game has some irritate glitches and poor combat system.

4. Privateer

Privateer Active Member

I'm glad there's a link up here because I feel this game never gets attention. Yes, it's taken aeons and it's still got a long way to go, however it's shaping up well.

5. Kneecap

Kneecap Member

It is really pretty, and it got great attention to detail. The factions look and feel unique, and they got some cool features not usually seen in RTS. (military units can build stuff etc)

6. Wololo

Wololo Member

Very good game! If someone is interested - the game is still being developed, last version is Alpha 21 and you can download it from game site (link in the first post). :)

Gameplay:

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Mark Kandaurov likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice