19th Century Mod

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Loner, Feb 17, 2019.

1. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

Vormarsch!

Ein, zwei, ein, zwei!

I should use your mod to remake this picture: [​IMG]

Loner likes this.
  2. Loner

Loner Active Member

Excuse my ignorance, I don't recognise the buildings.:confused:

3. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

18th Century Prussian barracks.

I wanted to create the feeling of a sort of Parade on a street (imagine street tiles instead of the grass) and with people (peasants) cheering on and the Pikemen acting as guards basically.

4. Loner

Loner Active Member

Oh it's from Cossacks 1, I was thinking Cossacks 3. It's so long since I played C1 I've forgotten what the buildings look like.:D

5. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

Nah dude it's from Cossacks 3 lol, made it in the editor like last year or something.

6. Loner

Loner Active Member

My mistake, it's the direction the Barracks are facing that fooled me, you must have altered it in the Editor, nice job.:cool:

7. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

Yeah, to be honest I think I turned the camera around, not sure exactly, can't remember it all too well.

But thanks.

ComDiv and Loner like this.
  8. Loner

Loner Active Member

Russian.JPG
    Russians......................Officer.....................Standard Bearer..................Chasseur...........................Musketeer...........................Grenadier.

Burak Damgacı, ComDiv and Demoul like this.
  9. Npeter87

Npeter87 Moderator Staff Member

I love your idea and mod. I can't wait to get finished.

However, I would like to advise you on a theme. This units are not authentic. The Kingdom of Hungary (part of the Habsburg Empire at this time) did not have militiary unit like pandúr (pandúrs are croatians, serbs in the frontier army, in Hungary pandúr was just a policeman!).

Apparently you used the flag of the Hungarian Revolution and War of Independence of 1848-49. So I would recommend you another unit instead of pandúr and fusilier: Honvéd (in english: militia, "home defender") or Székely határőr (Székely Frontier Guard - it's in the C3). I can provide some image if you want, but i can show some videos:

ComDiv and Burak Damgacı like this.
  10. Loner

Loner Active Member

Thanks for the input, but as I said at the start I never claimed it would be historically accurate, but on the other hand if you can supply images and names of how they should be, plus a more suitable flag, I will edit the Mod appropriately.;)

Burak Damgacı and Npeter87 like this.
  11. Loner

Loner Active Member

Saxony.JPG
    Saxony.....................Officer.......................Standard Bearer......................Jager.......................................Fusilier.........................Grenadier.

Burak Damgacı and ComDiv like this.
  12. Loner

Loner Active Member

Scottish.JPG
    Scottish...................Officer.......................Standard Bearer...................Rifleman........................Highlander......................Grenadier.

ComDiv, Burak Damgacı and Npeter87 like this.
  13. Loner

Loner Active Member

Spanish.JPG
    Spanish...............Officer..............................Standard Bearer.........................Cazadore..........................Fusilier...........................Grenadier.

14. Loner

Loner Active Member

Swedish.JPG
    Swedish............Officer.....................Standard Bearer.............................Jager...........................Musketeer..............................Grenadier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice