BTW issue

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mike Erickson, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Mike Erickson

Mike Erickson New Member

Windows 7 Pro

2. Field Marshall

Field Marshall Active Member

Here is what may be causing it and possible solutions.

1. Most likely. Nvidia program has locked the display resolution of your monitor. Disable all the nvidia program running that might be causing this or allow programs to set the resolution of the screen rather than your video card software.

2. Not Likely. The video driver installed on the computer could be incompatible with Microsoft DirectX. If it is NVIDIA I highly doubt it.

3.Very Weird. Finally your DirectDraw or Direct3d could be disabled in DxDiag. If so enable them.

3. Masher

Masher Active Member

I have a GTX 970 my self, game runes fine although i am running the Steam version. I don't think it has anything to do with your card.

4. Field Marshall

Yeah the card is just gonna make it run better. But Back to War has serious problems with setting its own resolution. If nvidia drivers are trying to set up the best resolution instead of the game this may cause problems. Specially right after the cut scenes because that's when the resolution usually gets optimized the cut scenes are just videos.

5. Masher

Masher Active Member

I solved my resolution issue by simply running the game in administrator mode.

6. Field Marshall

That could certainly work. I am not sure if the OP tried it.

7. Mike Erickson

Mike Erickson New Member

Quick update: Upgraded to Windows 10 and it fixed it!

8. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

Don't know if problem solved but i remember how solved this:
    run "dxdiag"/ display - Acceleration DirectDraw - "enabled" --> "disable" and that's it!

9. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

i have a huge problem whit scrolling speed in multiplayer, i just change my cpu+mainboard+ram and now in multiplayer camera is moving to fast .In single player is moving ok if i decrease scrolling speed but in multiplayer is moving whit maximum speed .I use cossacks antology from GOG whit win 7 64 bit.i have tried to change on lowest level but he keep same speed .Anyone know a fix or somethink?

10. [-NF-]Baton

[-NF-]Baton Active Member

11. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

my version work too but i have problem in multiplayer whit scroling speed. i have used same version whit my old cpu athlon x2 @ 2,8g ghz and work fine but whit my new intel quad i5 @ 3.2 ghz scrolling is to fast . In single player i dont have problem .
    That link required registration, is in russian and i dont want to create new acount on sites who i dont know

12. [-NF-]Baton

this version CBTW fixed problems with scroling speed. Write me in skype: baton1401 and i send you torrent-file

[RO]Proof likes this.
  13. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

i dont have skype, i have only yahoo mail and facebook , if u want u can send torrent file on my email . my email is : ionutnwo4life@yahoo.com , thank you for response anyway

14. [-NF-]Baton

check your mail

[RO]Proof likes this.
  15. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

thank you, have a merry christmas and happy new year

i just have downloaded and i will try tomorow

work like a charm :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  16. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

work and dont, this version dont work on game ranger and work on server net but only if i create, if i joined is freezing .
    Hello developers? i have buying this crap 2 times, im agree is to old game but if is to old retrait this bull shit from market if u are not able to release a patch or somthink to work fine .If steam was able to fix scroling speed maybe stop be lazzy and do somthink for cossacks back to war .
    I have a premonition whit C3 wil be same, work fine few yeears and in to the future suport will be zero

17. [-NF-]Baton

you're right, gameranger dont want work with this C3. But on server all must be fine.

[RO]Proof likes this.
  18. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

yes it work but most of day is not to many players on server.net and i can find players on game ranger but i cant play . Most of all gameranger was the only one who have suport cossacks multiplayer befere aligator create server.net after gamespy closed .Steam only come and milking us of money .Once if i have buy game 2 times i want suport not buying for 3th time same game who is limited only in Steam multiplayer

19. [-NF-]Baton

I win steam game 2 times) i dont know its support or no, but you're right. Closing GameSpy server was big mistake.

20. grizzgolf

grizzgolf Member

Yes it was!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice