Cossacks 3: Path to Grandeur - Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bodun, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Marius

Marius Member

I thought we would get desert as an option in "season", when creating a game, so it would be Summer, Winter, Desert. Apparently not, is it only for campaign?

2. Bodun

Bodun Administrator Staff Member

Desert environments for random maps would be added during next 7 days. Thanks for patience and understanding.

3. There is also the small discrepancy of no unique harbour for Portugal, it just doesn't feel like Portugal without their harbour! :p

4. -Fisher-

-Fisher- New Member

I think you are a bit mistaken here. Turkey is not completely broken! They still have (just like Algeria) the excellent Ottoman pikemen, don't they? Very good updates which give them 21 att (fast) 12 def, which is much better than european pikeman's 18 att 11 def (vs pikes). Turkey also still develop faster thanks to their academy, which enables to rush these pikemen upgrades and overwhelm european nations. Sure their Tatars were nerfed, but this is probably because a lot of players complained about these big Tatars blobs, if I'm right. Their stable still includes unique units.
    And I think that Russia (very good and numerous pikemen as well) and Poland (good cav, and inf is not so bad as they recruit very fast) are still very good too. I'd say European nations are the ones which tend to be weak currently. Maybe because their buildings tend to cost too much gold, but I'm not sure about that.

Talking about "standard"/low pt games here, not 30+ pt or millions.

5. New Dlc and New cavalry change everything now. You're right. In my opinion Turkey has a middle scale army. Not weak not strong now. But Ottoman pikemen or other new units archer or janissary don't save the day every time. Fire power is more important than pikeman and other things. If you play against Russia, Poland,Ukraine or Prussia you can test Turkey army power really. They have special fire power and kill all units except armoured one. Tatar archers don't use sword and kill easily. Only one unit to trust: Heavy Spakh. If the enemies have armoured cavalry like cuirassiers and reiters. Heavy spakh lost the game easily because of musketeer under fire power and heavy cavalry attacks. European nations use balloon and Turkey don't use it and European nations have many upgrades for fields and other subjects but Turkey don't use it. Turkey pikemen don't use armour like European counterpart. European nations have hussar, cuirassier and all cavalry types Turkey don't have own fast cavalry. Finally, Turkey don't use multibarrel gun but many of European nation use it against Turkey. I can say many things and expand the pros and cons list. That's what I said Turkey is weak nation. Before the Dlc we could play with pikeman, janissary , weak light sipahi maybe a few Tatars and enemy came suddenly and killed all units easily. Now Janissary also needs more gold. Pikemen and other units need gold too. Gold mine is more important than other mines. Because of the soldiers wages.Standart and low pt game interested about your playing style. Despite all pikemen upgrades and outnumber 3 to 1 sometimes against them I saw many good players don't use pikemen and invaded my territory again and again. I have no selected Turkey I confess but. Despite of all advantages and all of defence, upgrades European nations can defeat easily. Turkey can. As a matter of fact that good players use firepower every time. My purpose is just see new units for this game. Turkey needs own Mounted Archer called Akinci, Delli. Tatar needs own state. Maybe developers add this Tatar units in diplomatic centre for Turkey. They are vassal unit and play a part secondarily. Just raiding don't use sword. I can't deny that They are very useful against close formation. European nations can make 2 barracks now. Before the patches we can't make 2 barracks easily. Now they decrease wages and we can make it easily.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  6. 5||901234||123457||

5||901234||123457|| New Member

What about Portuguese shipyard?

7. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Forget ot :-D

8. Portuguese shipyard is out of ammo. Currently unavailable;););):):):):D:D:D:D:D

9. Hansol333

Hansol333 Active Member

the new unique shipyard is not available not even in the scripts

so they didn't even indented to create it

10. So they lied?...

11. Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68 Member

In practice, until proven otherwise--yep. Like with Linux/Mac editions were confirmed for final release (in march hehh)

[PR]Ernest and ney like this.
  12. A mac release is a tall order but that obviously doesn't justify the leading on of people.

A unique Portuguese shipyard is pretty much just a reskin job and giving it a cannon attack. What seems to be so difficult about that?.. well that's for them to decide. I also vaguely remember the Portuguese having a unique galleon.

I also feel sorry for anyone who really likes Venice, because they have like zero unique units.

13. nhinhonhinho

nhinhonhinho New Member

For campaign the Turkish 4 and 5 missions are similar?

And I think Turkey need dragoon (like Tuareg camel rider in CS1) or stronger musketeer (Nizam I Cedit for example) for additional firepower

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  14. Attention to developers:'' If you have a plan to add Crimean Khanate. Please Turkey's stable Tatar to place Turkish Diplomatic Centre and add new cavalry units Akinci, Delli, Fast Balkan Reiter,Mounted Archer for Turkey.'' Tatar not Turkish army units. Although They had great Turkish population But they were Turkish vassal state and Crieman Tatar's own units, for Turkish armies auxiliary units. According to me they joined all Turkish battles but they played secondary role for Turkish army just raiding enemy territories and capture peasants and goods. Turkey also need light infantry called tufekci. I don't want to force you just Turkish player's humble suggestion for this beautiful game. If you think I made a mistake just say it and I happily accept my mistake. But I really want to see new units for this game. Turkey need one or two new units and maybe two or more European upgrades. Historically, Turkey had good relationship with England, Holland and France maybe learned more European upgrades. This is my point of view. By the way More Hp for Poland Hussar and decreasing Serdiuk fire power for balancing states. Serdiuk is so powerful and unbalanced units just like hetman. I belive decreasing Serdiuk firepower help to balance all states. When we played against Ukraine we had no chance to win. Because of Serdiuk and Hetman great power. Don't misunderstood me I liked Ukraine. Just think about it.
    My best regards.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  15. 5||901234||123457||

5||901234||123457|| New Member

You didn't even read links which you post here...

If you would read this, you would know that: "While the Akinci were abolished before the 1600′s, the Janissaries and Delis weren’t outlawed until 1826 and 1829 AD respectively. [...]".

16. Do you have a problem with me? Are you developer? I have no expect to answer from you. I've just asked developers. You fully made opposition to me. I'm a human and human makes mistakes. Am I offended you? I don't understand your attitude. I paid attention your writings and you criticized all the people. I've just suggested an unit who didn't add. Yeah Akinci and Jannissary abolished 1600. I knew that but I want to see fast units or unique Turkey units for Turkey in this game. Although Turkey have heavy sipahi, light sipahi. First one is good but second one is so bad. Turkey one good cavalry don't enough for me and maybe all Turkey players. And also Turkey haven't got fast units and 18th century units and balloon. Historically don't use balloon I see but this is a game:)) You're right I've just searched in a short time and I have no time to read this resource perfectly. Turkish resource describes two kind of Dellis unit. First one Balkan maybe Serbian or Croatian origin Dellis. Second one Syrian origin Dellis. Second one is outlaw yeah. But first one is the best light cavalry. Maybe first one disappeared long before but second one is lived first ones name. I've also suggested your offering tüfekci. But You have no word this suggestion. Maybe You should review your writings. If you don't want to read. You don't need to look at my writings. You don't need to make insuniation to me. But Your purpose give an information to correct my mistakes. I happily accept your effort. Because I can learn something. All my effort is to see much better game. I realize developers other problems bugs etc But units are so important. A lot of player play this game maybe for new uniforms and units. Maybe new environment. Cossacks 3 need more attention. Sorry for my attitude but these are my views. This is second difference of opinion. First one is Uskok subject. I want to suggest you opposed me. Maybe You could play Algeria in this game? They're(Uskok and Algerian) all pirates. but don't want to add and play Uskok. I understood you and accepted my fault about Uskok knowledge and suggested me a good resource. But That's enough.

Last edited: May 26, 2017 at 12:19 PM
    [PR]Ernest likes this.
  17. Am I wrong? Developers with Path to grandeur Dlc promise new climatic zone desert sun and Portugal unique shipyard? But I still haven't got them and still no clue when will they come? When I start Cossacks 3 I see ordinary Portugal shipyard and no desert sun. Maybe climate change:)) My brother had asked me What about Mac version? When would release? I have no answer for him.

Last edited: May 26, 2017 at 5:23 PM
  18. Maybe they're just not well staffed as we would like to think on this project, maybe 1 guy working his ass off to get all this stuff done and pressure getting to him..

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  19. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

It was said that you will get new DLC 2 weeks after realease, after deluxe edition owners.

20. I'm a deluxe owner, we're talking about the missing features from a prior announcement.

Nothing has been said about why they weren't in the initial release or why they couldn't just admit that they'll come later. It's better than just hoping nobody will notice.