Cossacks 3: The Golden Age - Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bodun, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Bodun

Bodun Administrator Staff Member

Dear friends!

We are glad to announce "Cossacks 3: The Golden Age" - new brilliant DLC, that would be released on 24th of August.

"Cossacks 3: The Golden Age" would impress you with a bunch of exciting content - its a whole new thrilling multiplayer gamemode "Historical Battle", intriguing single player scenarios, amazing campaign, early access to 2 new anticipated nations and 5 new units, and of course 2 new amazing tracks!

Main features:

• "Historical battle" – new multiplayer gamemode, which allows up to 8 players to participate. 8 fascinating and widescle historical battles are waiting for warlords, who are ready to challenge fate and rewrite the history.

• "Oranien boven!" – new historical campaign. Lead the Dutch Republic through the darkest and brightest days alike, participating in major conflicts of XVII century.

• Singleplayer scenarios – four new singleplayer missions: Siege of Dunkirk, War over Brazil, Caribbean war and Portuguese Restoration War.

• Switzerland and Piedmonte - new strong and beautiful nations and ready to battle in single and multiplayer game modes bath, as players fiercly fight for the top places in ranked.

• New unique units – 5 new units will increase amount of your game's strategies even further. Switzerland would have 17th century Pikeman, Jaeger and Mounted Jaeger (unique hussar). Padre and 18th century Dragoon would join Piedmonte.

• Soundtrack – 2 brand new soundtracks, dedicated to Switzerland and Piedmonte. Lead your armies to victory, while listening epic and picturesque execution of national motives.

Digital Deluxe edition or DLC owners would have 2 weeks of exclusive access to Piedmonte and Switzerland. After this initial period, all players would be able to play with these nations.

This DLC is the final part of Deluxe Edition.

Here's a link to incoming Switzerland soundtrack:

Have a good day :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. Original-Cossacks-Player

Original-Cossacks-Player Active Member

Sounds great! Will the 17th Century Swiss pikeman have a unique look/skin to it? It should also be the strongest of all pikeman if you would be historically correct.
    Can you please provide some images of the new units?

Kamilow and Burak Damgacı like this.
  3. Kamilow

Kamilow Well-Known Member

In first Cossacks Switzerland also have a Swordsman unit. What about them?

Burak Damgacı and [PR]Ernest like this.
  4. Burak Damgacı

Burak Damgacı Well-Known Member

Kamilow, All swordsmen are recruited as pikemen:)) They forgot. We need to remember inside missing units, section:)) Now, we need new Venetian campaign and new nations,and missing units for some nations( camel rider, Swiss swordsman and etc)By the way, Holland campaign and new units are good. We need units pictures. Don't forget please.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Kamilow likes this.
  5. Kamilow

Kamilow Well-Known Member

And Algierian Campaign also. With Bedouins and Berber Muskeeter.

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  6. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Well I hope that Piedmont will have unique musketeers 18c someday ^^ . But for now what can I say? The Dutch campaign was thing we all waited long time ago! It is glad thatn we will have it here :)

7. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

It's possible that historically the use of such swordmen in the XVIIth century was really scarce and so they didn't really make sense as a regular unit for Switzerland anymore.

Question for the developper about the historical battle, if I own the dlc but a friend doesn't, can he join the game if I host or does he need the dlc as well ?

8. Francesco_Cavalli

Francesco_Cavalli Active Member

Surely Mounted Jaegers should be like Dragoons, with a musket attack, or do they have both?

9. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

maybe a fast moving shooter

10. Burak Damgacı

But they said mounted jaeger=unique hussar:)) not dragoon:))

11. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

In c1 swiss hussars were jeagers :)

12. Hi everybody,

Please @Bodun , additionally to English, I suggest GSC Team to pay attention to the DLC translation into the most speaked languages (Spanish, French). It is frustrating to purchase a Cossacks 3 DLC and when in the game, seeing how bad are the translations. I will continue helping with the translations through this forum once The Golden Age is released, but sincerely I think the language localizations should be improved before putting a DLC on the market for purchasing.

Thanks in advance

13. Bodun

Hello Spanish Empire,

Thanks for helping and suggestions. We will consider paying more attention to all of the translations, to ensure their quality.

Best regards.

14. Bodun

Hello Foeurdr,

As with AI assistant, it's possible to join host with DLC and play historical battle.

Best regards.

Foeurdr likes this.
  15. Burak Damgacı

Attention to the developers: Can you give us new unit pictures before the Dlc released? That's very important. We can see what we'll get.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Kamilow likes this.
  16. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

I am more interested in super priest healing stats. I hope he has 50+ healing power.

Burak Damgacı and Kamilow like this.
  17. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Yeah Padre that makes units unbeatable ^^ .

18. Burak Damgacı

Maybe they can reduce his healing power in the future with patch:)) Due to balance policy:))

Kamilow likes this.
  19. [AAC]Clay_Van0ranje

[AAC]Clay_Van0ranje New Member

Spell check "Oranje boven" ;-)

Hint, my name might give a clue, if i didn't use a Zero as O.

20. Grubnessul

Grubnessul Member

Shouldn't a Golden Age expansion (with a Dutch campaign!) not also contain some more Dutch units? Only having one unique 17th century unit is a bit lame for a civ :)

If you want to use the contemporary spelling, Clay is right. It should be Oranje.

Kamilow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice