Exporting obj files with C3 Model Viewer

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Loner, May 19, 2020.

1. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

Using the C3 Model Viewer I've been exporting oss files as obj files to Blender ( can't afford 3d Max ) editing them, exporting them back into the Model Viewer which then crashes or shows nothing depending on the settings I choose when exporting. I might be trying to do something which is impossible, but if you don't try you don't get, on the other hand am I missing something, any ideas.;)

2. Johny

Johny Member

I just want to say that I have "student" version of 3ds Max for next 3 years. When filling up the name and university there were no preset list of universities, everything has to be filled out by hand. By this fact, I'm not sure if they even checking (and how) your enrolment to any university, since you can fill its name in every formant and shortcut you want. Try to search for:

Product: 3ds Max 2017
    License Type: Education Stand-alone

of course you have to create Autodesk Education Account. Try to use some technical university close to your living. Mabye it will somehow denied you, but you never know, I think because of 3-years licence is worth to try.

Loner likes this.
  3. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

Thank you Johny, I'll give it a go.;)

4. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I've managed to get a version of 3ds Max, thanks Johny, where do I get this ossskinplugin that you mentioned in your thread.

Johny likes this.
  5. Johny

Johny Member

6. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice