[Guide] Adding New Units [WIP]

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Setakat, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Kasim

Kasim New Member

I could ask where I can find the units.objects file, because nowhere in the game files I can't find it?

2. Ebel

Ebel Moderator Staff Member

it's data\scripts\lib\units.script . There is indeed no units.object file. Small error in the first post I guess.

3. Alatristé

Alatristé Member

Good evening. Thanks for the tutorial. I have a problem that blocks me. I am trying to add for the officer18th the recruitment of a new unit.

I tried several solutions, none works.

-I tried on this line by adding at the end my unit
    "AddOfficersFormationInfExt (country, ind, 'officer18', 'drummer18', 'pikeman18', ... 'jagerswi', 'musketeer18fra');"
    but it's crashing.

Same for this line.
    "AddOfficersFormationInfExt (country, ind, 'musketeer18fra', 0);"

I also have a problem adding upgrades to a unit.

If you can help me this would be great. If need I could give you my country.Script

thank you for helping me

4. Loner

Loner Active Member

For some reason, in my experience, you're only allowed to have 17 slots, you must delete one before adding another.;)

5. Alatristé

Alatristé Member

Okay, I understand thank you.

Can we increase this limit? In the Dmcscript.global, there are several line "Gmaxmembers" have an impact?

I am looking to give a unique musketeer for France

6. Loner

Loner Active Member

Demoul and Awar have solved this problem in their 'State v Country' Mod, but your guess is as good as mine as how this has been achieved, let me know if you figure it out.:)

7. Alatristé

Alatristé Member

Okay, I'll watch the mod. I'll come back to you if I have results. Cossacks with potential but which we had to be abandoned. Thank you for your help

Loner likes this.
  8. Loner

Loner Active Member

Much appreciated.:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice