Latest game updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Atem, Sep 21, 2016.

1. nhinhonhinho

nhinhonhinho New Member

How can I beat the third mission of Russia (the last once) campaign? I managed to get a text saying I foiled their plan and rescued the citizen but then the game continues!

2. Stahlos

Stahlos Member

the game is a joke. Nothing more to say..

There are some good elements , but really? What the hell? Basic thinks like transport ship animation or dummer sounds aren't working.

AND why the fucking hell are there old gui elements in the market? WTF?

I don't want to start with MP, it's the biggest joke ever.

AND PLEASE FIX THE PIKENIR SOUND!!! THE SOUNDS ARE REALLY ANNOYING!!
    When they are fighting I get ear cancer.

Know I understand this PR... just showing us the good things, I understand now, poor.

Hooysse likes this.
  3. Privateer

Privateer Active Member

Look at this Developers, someone has developed Ear Cancer from your game!

(jk)

4. Stahlos

Stahlos Member

Yeah.
    I just hope after getting that all cash for selling the game they will get some more developers.

5. Masher

Masher Active Member

The sound of men dying is a bit weird. Hope for a mod to make it better.

juippiduipAlKuip likes this.
  6. Stahlos

Stahlos Member

Oh yea, I agree. I could create a better voice lmao

7. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

im still waiting for some news about the 18th ships missing, its like everything related to seawarfare is missing! Animations, units, AI bahavior, ships physics (pushing each other and blobbing ect), water graphics....

Nowy and ney like this.
  8. Nath33killer

Nath33killer Member

Developers, there is a bug in french language, Russian pikeman is called lanceur de javelot in the game (which is a skirmisher ) whereas in french it's actually piquier russe

ney and Affro-Jojo like this.
  9. [KGR]CATWEAZEL

[KGR]CATWEAZEL Moderator Staff Member

That is beyond irrelevant at this point. The whole game and multiplayer hardly works and you criticise a wrong translation. unbelivable!

Hooysse likes this.
  10. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

hahaha even mods are mad about the state of the game, please send private messages to these lazy devs so that they move their ASS'S!

11. Schnorfel

Schnorfel New Member

Lazy developers? Be serious, the game was released 24 hours ago. Also software engineers cannot fly.

12. Schnorfel

Schnorfel New Member

My son, it is not relevant when I joined this forum. And I think you need a cup of tea.

13. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

By all means, im waiting for your tea party invitaion daddy!

14. Hippie

Hippie Active Member

It is extremely relevant when you joined. This game has been delayed over and over again as users of this forum continuously have their expectations built up and crash back down again. Since I joined the forum we have been through over a year of delays, 2 release schedules which were not followed and a beta test which never happened. The belief of those who didn't give up hope along the way was that they were using this time to fix all the bugs with the game, a popular quote being "I would rather play a finished game later than an unfinished game now". Well here we are, with an unfinished game later! Quite sad really because the game looks and sounds great. It also plays really well until you run into one of the many game breaking bugs!

All in all I believe its unfair for you to arrive extremely late to the scene then claim that someone who has been here waiting for over a year is incorrect. Hooysse is an active member here and has been following this project much more closely than you have.

Nowy and Hooysse like this.
  15. mimecry

mimecry New Member

which coincidentally makes your post irrelevant to those of us who've been here since 2015

16. Masher

Masher Active Member

There was another patch. Can we get patch notes ?

17. Megarian

Megarian New Member

Maps very small , Yellow circles under units , units die very fast.

18. Atem

Atem Administrator Staff Member

Please try this solution

19. Sardar_amir

Sardar_amir New Member

Will there be a lan option to play multiplayer in the possible future ? because of the nature of my work some times i dont have access to internet being in the middle of sea ! and i do enjoy playing in off hours of some co workers

Warren likes this.
  20. James Hayes

James Hayes Active Member

I hope so. I have not fully tested cossacks ability yet but there may be some way. if not then im sure it will come :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice