Missing Units

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kamilow, Apr 22, 2017.

?

What formations do you miss most in the game?

This poll will close on Jul 11, 2017 at 6:32 PM.
  1. Prussian Jägers , Frei-korps ( Prussia)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Ironsides , Royal Horse Guards ( England)

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  3. Polish Armored Companion (Pancerni)

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Ukrainian Melee Unit

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. Stradioti , Morlachs (Venice)

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  6. Siemenovski Foot Guards , Lifeguard Cossacks (Russia)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Cazadores , Walloon Guards (Spain)

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  8. Swedish Imperial Grenadiers ( formed by King Charles XII)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  9. Emperor's Cuirassiers , Hungarian Hussars , Hungarian Grenadiers (Austria)

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  10. Chasseurs à Cheval , Mounted Grenadiers ( France)

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Well Piedmont could have sinilar sexy dragoons that had models baddog mod1 :) it was so cool!!! Green uniform. And uniwue musketeer. Id say Piedmont could have unique Priest , Musketeer 17c , Musketeer 18c , Dragoon 18c and uniwue Reiter. That would look more Italian one. Not french.

Kamilow and Burak Damgacı like this.
  2. Baddog mod1 was also good. It had a lot of units and fight with them beautiful wars:)) I played for hours. Please Make a new Mod 2 for Cossacks 3:))

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

Venice - original 18c. muskeeter , Morlachs , Stradioti , Uskoks , Venetian Nobles ( heavy infantry) , Palace Guard ( pikemans)

4. 5||901234||123457||

5||901234||123457|| New Member

Venice - original 18c. muskeeter , Morlachs , Stradioti , ̶U̶s̶k̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶,̶ ̶V̶e̶n̶e̶t̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶N̶o̶b̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶v̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶a̶n̶t̶r̶y̶)̶ ̶,̶ ̶P̶a̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶G̶u̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶(̶ ̶p̶i̶k̶e̶m̶a̶n̶s̶)̶

Fixed.

5. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  6. Kamilow you can find many Venice units. Here is the link:
    https://www.venetostoria.com/?cat=75
    But Unfortunately Language is Italian. Push to Organizzazione dello Stato and then difesa then esercito cernide crain at last 3 section cavalleria,fanteria and uniformi. If you forward inside the sections you can find many of Venice uniform pictures:)) I thought that difesa mean defence and found them:)) I don't know Italian.

7. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

Piedmont was very boring nation in Cossacks 1 I think that Papal State with super Christian military orders units would be much more interesting :)

8. I see Ernest. Kamilow, you can add your list Turkish mounted archer called Akinci and other light cavalry unit Delli.

9. 5||901234||123457||

5||901234||123457|| New Member

Spanish mounted pistoleer - Herreruelo:

1.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg

10. Ohh!!! Good units do you have any information about them? Thank you for information Kamilow. Developers have lots of things to do. Venice and other states need improvements. New units and etc. Maybe they can add new buildings ;Supply depot, fort or fortress,palace,military academy. Piedmont and Swiss have to come in the game. Because They are Cossacks Back to war states. But more new states we need:))

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  11. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Like there was a discussion about pistolsnin game , we aren't getting them here I think. Papal state? Well if theres gonna be Malta then ofc Papal state could be addition. It's just I can't imagine that in game. BTW Piedmont was my fav nation from all nations with common units. I Liked their buildings and Padre. You could rock in early game with pikes and padres ^^. I liked their buildings. 18c barracks , church , town centre , 17c barracks. Anyways we shouldn't discuss that nation if it's gonna be implemented into a game. It is one of original cossacks' nation so Piedmont and Switzerland awaits ! :) . I just wonder if it's gonna be same lame nation or at least it will have some unique units. BTW since Swiss and Piedmont are Neighbours I think pther major update will cover Venice as well. Cause now Venice looks like beta nation :-D

12. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

Herreruelo - should appear as missile cavalry in XVII centaury Spanish roster.

About Venetians. They have potential so i hope that developers will do something with them. Piedmont - for me it may be in game , but it's a boring faction in my opinion.

13. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Boring because it doesn't have anything distinctive. Just if they'd get light infantry , and some new musketeer zi think many ppl could choose it :)

14. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

We have to convince the creators to do something like - "Italian States Update." New units for Venice and Piedmont. As for the unitpack for main factions or the Venetian Campaign with some roster bonuses, the developers tell me that this ideas are great but they have not yet made a decision about this content.

[PR]Ernest and Burak Damgacı like this.
  15. We also convince the creators to do something like- Italian States( Not previous ones also new ones Naples, Genova,Papal State etc)Balkan States ( Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia etc), Steppe States ( Crimean Khanete, Uzbek Khanate), Island States (Ireland,Malta, Maybe Corsica), Middle East States (Mameluke,Persia etc), Babur Empire for India, Arabian States ( Tripoli, Morocco, Tunisia). New units and states for Cossacks 3. Or Maybe Pirate nation( Caribbean pirates), well-known mercenaries pack( Ireland wild geese etc). New building types fort, fortress, supply depot, earthwork, gabion, palace, military academy for army upgrades, New transportation type; carriage for supplying army like Age of Empires 3. Lively enviroment needs animals and other things. New type of economy new field types,husbandary etc. Flag bearer or artillery crew like American Conquest. Because game needs everyone of them. Developers have a lot to do. If the Cossacks 3 game aren't contain European nation solely. They should add new states or features. Maybe State names are wrong sorry for that.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  16. Kamilow

Kamilow Active Member

They also should make re-skin of most 18 c. units for example - Russia , France , England and Austria.

17. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

This is not radios' wishlist :-D . I WISH Stepan Hertrich back from c1!!! He's a mountain man can kill anyone 1 hit and can kill whole formation songle handelly...

But let's stay rational. We will get skins eith unit packs I think but till that we will just have to wait. And ofc Italy deserves to have their own update. But mini one like Scotland had. Because i think there are other issues that needs to be dealt with first.

Other platforms for people to play.
    Bugless gaming experience.
    Multiplayer game where you can see average score , can take allies color , can send resources and you could deliver your wood /stone to allies warehouse if you have none.
    Cannon mechanics , wall explosions , stuck units , balancing for whole nations , adequate random map generator. Some combat mechanics qnd etc.
    Then the game is ready for eye candies... and now? Devs puts lot of effort putting eye candy for us while at same time struggling to get all other features done :)

Loner likes this.
  18. Wololo

Wololo New Member

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  19. It can be good for scouting and raiding enemy supplies:))

20. Aistis1990

Aistis1990 Active Member

Hahaha like in red alert 2n. You either choose German Shepherd or Haski :-D ... lol it would be sooo stupid :-d