New units: cannon, mortar, coastal defense cannon

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Original-Cossacks-Player, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

AS far as I know the modmanager was created by a modder and not by GSC

2. General WVPM

General WVPM Member

That only proves that GSC is willing to implement mods into the game. Thus giving me and other modders more reason to work on mods.

3. Setakat

Setakat Member

We've got a mod manager made by a community member which installs changes via json files & an executable python script directly to the games files, and then we have GSCs mod manager which works by loading modded files from active mod folders (whose file/folder structures mirrors the games default) instead of its unmodded counterpart in the games default files.

4. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

The mod managers work differently to each other, so the official one was not copied or anything.

5. Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68 Active Member

Perfect match!

6. (OC)Fotheringill

(OC)Fotheringill Active Member

Great work. Ignore the the trolling detractor(s).

7. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

What trolling distractors are you talking about? The mod managers are different to each other because they work in different ways, I'm not trolling in any way or with anything and you cannot prove otherwise.

While Zakxaev68 is from Bulgaria, a none-native English speaking country, he doesn't know any better and just wanted to say his congratulations.

If you don't know any better I suggest refraining from calling someone a troll since you don't even probably know half the story, making you look like a complete asshole.

8. (OC)Fotheringill

(OC)Fotheringill Active Member

An apology, please.

9. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

Up yours, my dear sir.

You have no base for calling anyone here a troll since we are all just simply giving our constructive feedback.

Have a nice day.

Nowy likes this.
  10. Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68 Active Member

Uh-huh you guys? I expressed my gratitude to OP for bringing a fresh idea on the forefront, you assume this the wrong way.

Not to sound salty @A. Soldier dunno where you got an idea language has to do something with in the context, as in English is not spread on the Balkans. In a matter of fact, I think I am expressing good enough to participate in any discussions on the interwebs.

11. A. Soldier

A. Soldier Active Member

It's just the way you write in makes you look like you're trying hard to mimic a sort of 18th century talk or whatever. It's just unnatural and looks a bit strange to me. And I just thought he meant us as trolls, that's why I mentioned you.

12. Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68 Active Member

You american people and your prejudices... Hehe, no, don't take it seriously mate, jokes. I'd reiterate again, I never pretend to have studied linguistics, a particular English or whatever is it you think, in uni, so my skills are nothing more than limited. Considing that fact, I see no reason to judge a stranger's abilities on a random basis, cuz looking at him you thought "this guy does it wrong" according your aesthetics and "speech ethics", or try help a man his goodwill cause, oh, you feel obliged to it, and it is the mind playing you.

The bottom line is, lecturing people around the internet to a simplified type of behavior is what crazy and unnatural is, per your wording. Let people get up from the ground alone at different situations, that is how it is;no harm done. To relate to unknown people, act like you're their foster care, not good.

In my own opinion, this is how your words are intended to sound kind..but not quite like true. Teaching. I can draw a line between advicing and manners of teaching. Just saying anyway.

I dont feel affected, we all have our weak spots. Hope that, at least you understand the real meaning I am completely honest. I could have nerd out if I were member of those "internet guys", so called trolls. I know politeness.

Oh, enough of this aye? Keep clean the forum of our annoyances. We all here for the game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice