News: huge patch, sale and many details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bodun, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Mabe you not "hear" what is i am say in original mesage? Reread summary #12,#14, #13 in that order.

2. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

Honestly, at this point you might aswell write in your native tongue so I can use the google translator. That might do the job better. Now let's stop clogging up the thread with this endless back and forth.

3. Sorry, currently i am have no time (to understund what is you a not understund :)
    even many times answered.
    or don't want understund and why - and translator not help here).
    I am think my msg #13 relative clear sayd that i am view, other our both posts - is not important to understand it.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  4. jippy13

jippy13 New Member

Hello,

Please, please, dont forget to the option "saving in multiplayer mode" in the next patch. It is a very import feature for old players like me who loved to play cossacks 1 with friends.

Will a developper answer my request ?

Thanks.

5. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

From @Xeres :

Is there any new contents through dlc planned (Nations, units, balance, ...) ?
    He would especially like to know if the XVIIIth c. ships are coming back and if the map Continent for each time will be added (One big continent for each team in the game divided by a large sea, this map was there in Cossacks 1). He find the naval aspect of the game lacking in comparison of the first game, it doesn't need a great overhaul but to have at least the content that was present before.

He thanks the team for the work done so far on Cossacks 3 which make many fans of RTS happy and hope for an answer.

ney likes this.
  6. Vidas

Vidas Member

7. Daddio

Daddio Moderator Staff Member

We have not heard from any of the developers is quite a while.

I would not expect any upgrades, or DLC's from them in the neat future, or long term ether.

I believe that they have moved on to other projects.

If you have something that you would like to see, your best bet would be to make some suggestions in the Modders portion of this forum. And just hope that someone likes your idea, and incorporates it into their mod.

8. Zendar

Zendar New Member

So, dear developers. I bought the game. I'm waiting for three years already. Just release this damn macOS version :(

Loner likes this.
  9. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I am still waiting for it. When Mac version?

Zendar and Loner like this.
  10. Vidas

Vidas Member

Maybe after Stalker 2 will be some upgrades, but I have not heard about Cossacks 3. In their blogs (vkontakte is such russian facebook) news only about Stalker 2.

In this year are good news from Age of Empires games.

11. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

It’s just inappropriate. There are people out there who bought this game because there was Mac OS icon on game page on steam.

Zendar and Loner like this.
  12. Zendar

Zendar New Member

I knew that it will be a long time to wait, this is usual situation for "delayed" releases of games on different operating systems. But I bought the game, because it was some kind of stimulation and motivation for developers. But, god, damn THREE years. Honestly, I even forgot about the game, just noticed it in the Steam games list.

13. Loner and Foeurdr like this.
  14. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Yeah the Mac version should be a priority.
    And a new season for multiplayer, at least for 1v1 ranked

There is also some rework to do with the navy, they still tend to sail on earth. The coming back of XVIIIth navy would also be nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice