OCMOD3 will be revived this week

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Ftoomsh, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

I know it's been a long time but I have returned from the wilds. Give me a few days to a week to get OCMOD3 working again. Yes, I know OCMOD3 has lost momentum but let's hope we can get it back with a running mod again.

Next time I am away for such a long time (if it ever happens again), I will look into setting up better updating methods for my absence. I didn't nail it down properly before my departure. I simply had too much to do. I am back from the wilds 5kg lighter; fitter, stronger and faster. The crocodiles didn't get me. Mind you, I made sure I stayed on my element (dry land) or in big boats.

My resolve to mod and play OCMOD3 remains as strong as ever. Watch this thread. :)

Burak Damgacı and Daddio like this.
  2. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

OCMOD3 is running again. It has a few bugs but no show-stoppers that I am aware of. I will keep working on improving and updating it.

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  3. (OC)Fotheringill

(OC)Fotheringill Active Member

Happy to see your return.

Burak Damgacı likes this.
  4. Burak Damgacı

Burak Damgacı Active Member

Yes we need good mods:)) Thanks for information Ftoomsh.

5. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

I will be continuing to work on OCMOD3 to remove bugs as we find them and to constantly fine-tune the balance. So, the Old Cossacks Clan's commitment to maintain and update OCMOD3 is ongoing.

6. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Welcome back Ftoomsh ! I'm happy to see you again. :)

7. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

Thank you mate, it's great to be back. Hope to see you in game soon. :)

8. (OC)Fotheringill

(OC)Fotheringill Active Member

Gee, I don't know. Living at home or dicking around in the Outback looking for adventure for two months. I will take living at home.

Ftoomsh likes this.
  9. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

It was fun but also hard work and uncomfortable at times. After 2 months I was homesick that's for sure. Nothing like 2 months in remote territory to make one appreciate civilization. Raw nature can be terrifying whether it's the Outback or a hurricane coming through the Keys. Of course, I don't know if Floridians see their state as "remote territory". ;)