return my money!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by voltob, Dec 3, 2016.

1. voltob

voltob New Member

It is impossible to play this game with all these bugs

2. Albert

Albert Active Member

+1, bad game, return my money too

3. colonelburton

colonelburton Active Member

What is the problem ?
    My game works perfectly despite a configuration of 6 years old !!

Have you read the FAQ to find solutions to your problems ?
    What is your hardware configuration ?

4. yquinox

yquinox Member

In my case, I have 1-30min random game and also PC stop :(. I have send DXdiag and some description to support, but with no response :(. But despite this, I still work on modding and enjoying the game (but its frustrating).

5. Francesco_Cavalli

Francesco_Cavalli Active Member

I've had not a single problem since the first patch was released - I guess it depends on your machine. Sone questionable design choices, yes, but for me the game runs well

6. yquinox

yquinox Member

Yeah, I hope so, that this problems are in individual machines and devs will fix this in the future. Until that, Iam still longer in modding code than in game :D.

7. dthstrk

dthstrk New Member

Since the new larger map patch there's been some issues I've noticed. 1. the 92 men mines, 2. erratic movement by units especially peasants some get stuck to the wall, 3. my game crashed out after I noticed Poland just didn't want attack anymore. eventhough it had autosaved the game saved is impossible to play it crashes the program. I still don't see cannon firing within a walled area, no bombardment to cannons, and no elevation bonuses those are huge bugs for me otherwise I'm good.

8. colonelburton

colonelburton Active Member

Have you tried disabling automatic backups?
    I play without automatic backup and I do not have any crash.

9. Zakxaev68

Zakxaev68 Active Member

Obvious a game of this essence all, but perfect experience on different hardware combos. Nevertheless, different minds - different expectations. In addition, Steam refunding policy asks u have about 2 hrs playtime to request your money back w/o giving further reasons. Yep, a controversial circumstance...

All you disappointed guys could least have consulted the Steam/this forums before ordering the game now, or 12 months later on the bargain, just how I would do.

10. voltob

voltob New Member

happy for u
    did have 2 crash in 1h games (3)
    and after 1:20H i have building crash and dc

11. Falc09

Falc09 Active Member

http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/

Steam says that I have been playing Cossacks for 57h since it came out. I never wasted time in singleplayer, I did some unit comparrisions in the Editor (5h), rest of the time was onlineplay. During that time I had no more than 2 or 3 crashes during a multiplayer game and around 10 crashes at the end of a game (game crashed when leaving the statistics screen back to the main menu). Well I feel sorry for anyone who suffers big issues but thats not the case for everyone so I see no reason to discuss it on the forums. Contact the support and try to solve the issue individually.

12. `zerr

`zerr New Member

I wrote with my problems to support few weeks ago (around 3 -4). No response till today, I'm even not hoping for response. I've done all things from FAQ, nothing fixed my problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice