State Vs Country English Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ftoomsh, Aug 18, 2018.

1. rob89

rob89 Member

After the last patches, the Chasseur (late XVIIIc) can run quite as fast as the heavy cavalry / dragoons ... :confused:

Hussars have the the bad habit of attacking line infantry formations, being massacred unnecessarily. :confused: The Hussars use should be different ;)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. Hansol333

Hansol333 Active Member

Hi can someone help me?

I downloaded state_vs_country_plus_15.187 and copied it into the mods folder. But when I try to start the game (even vanilla C3) it says something about error compiling scripts. What must I do?

3. Loner

Loner Active Member

Hi Hansol333, may I ask, where did you download that version.

4. Hansol333

Hansol333 Active Member

post 75

5. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

@Hansol333 this is quite an old version, current one is state_vs_country_plus_16.61
    Here's the download link for a manual installation https://yadi.sk/d/iAn908uTnUl3hA

If you have steam you can simply subsribe to the mod State vs Country plus, @Loner keep the version updated at all time :)

This thread is absolutely not up to date with all the progression that was made for this mod. It doesn't even have the submod Rise of America or the rescale one.

Loner likes this.
  6. Loner

Loner Active Member

Thank you Foeurdr.:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice