State vs Country

Discussion in 'Моддинг' started by Awar, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Loner

Loner Active Member

Awar, someone on Steam mentioned that their stone supplies randomly disappeared, any thoughts.

2. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

I didn't see it in the game.

3. Loner

Loner Active Member

I must admit when I've played I didn't notice it either.

4. Loner

Loner Active Member

Awar, there are some comments on Steam that I can't answer.

5. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Does he have an Adviser included?
    [​IMG]
    If that doesn't help, then I need a game record.

[​IMG]
    a guardsman of the mid-18th century is better than a musketeer of the mid-18th century
    a guardsman of the late 18th century is better than a musketeer of the late 18th century
    Pairs of units change, but their ratios remain.
    [​IMG]

6. Loner

Loner Active Member

Thank you Awar, I'll pass these on.

7. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Well-Known Member

Does the adviser trade automatically too? If so, I didn't know that.

8. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

It is quite possible. adviser includes code for AI.

9. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

The adviser trade mainly excess wood and stone for coal/iron or gold. A player with the adviser in most case can't find himself unable to fire because he lack ressources. It will also delay mutinery from the player.
    It's really nice for new players as they can concentrate on the fight, I would argue that it lack a notification to the player when it trade so you don't realise your economy is too unbalanced.

Awar likes this.
  10. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

версия 1.16.52
    state_vs_country_plus_16.52
    https://yadi.sk/d/Fd2f8130kTAySg

1 Расширен парк артиллерии. Изменена модель пушки 17 века. Подправлена анимация артиллеристов на "Золотой век".
    [​IMG]
    пушка на 17 век
    [​IMG]
    Исправлена посадка колес на многоствольное орудие framegun, орган.
    [​IMG]
    Доступность артиллерийских орудий в артдепо.
    [​IMG]
    2 АИ строит отряды быстрой кавалерии для охраны города.
    [​IMG]
    3 Кнопки "удержание/снятие с позиции" работают и при выделении нескольких отрядов.
    [​IMG]
    4 После последнего обновления часть юнитов не может создавать отряд, исправлено.
    5 Подправлен АИ в управлении фрегатами и линкорами. Теперь они не простаивают в портах.
    Прописаны габариты для добавленных в мод кораблей.
    6 Изменена стратегия игры на морских картах. Боевым судам запрещено стрелять по сухопутным юнитам,
    как следствие, корабли плавают только по воде.
    [​IMG]
    7 На водных картах изменились условия игры в моде, установлены: дорогие наемники, игра без артиллерии, башен и стен. Запрещено строить домики.
    На морских картах коэффициент удорожания постройки увеличен для казарм, конюшен и ГЦ.
    8 Изменен лимит кораблей на порт. Для АИ переработан выпуск кораблей и юнитов на островах, полуостровах и континентах.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Unikron likes this.
  11. Loner

Loner Active Member

Uploaded.:)

12. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

Thank you!

Loner likes this.
  13. Мужики, вам ещё не надоели К3?:) Го ко мне в American Conquest, поможете мне. А то я смотрю, вы выжали из К3 все, что можно было выжать.:D

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Demoul and Loner like this.
  14. Loner

Loner Active Member

Это впечатляющие вещи.:cool:

15. Demoul

Demoul Well-Known Member

У нас уже усталость от моддинга :) Особенно думаю у Awar'а, он постоянно что-то исправляет в игре.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  16. Demoul

Demoul Well-Known Member

А ссылка есть где ты его разрабатываешь?

17. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Well-Known Member

Awar and Demoul have done a tremendously good job on State Vs Country Plus and Rise of America. Ebel needs to be mentioned too for the Terrain Mod and Loner for support of SVC Plus and his own work. I look at those mods and I am amazed at the amount of hard work and level of knowledge that has gone into them. After all that effort, I can understand people getting tired of modding. I took a rest break of over a year myself. However, there is still more to be squeezed from the C3 model. There are the issues of unit bunching, formation stacking and morale to be solved yet. SVC Plus has changed the attack icon and processing to prevent initial unit bunching upon ordering formation attack (which is very good) but engine driven bunching still happens. There is also formation stacking to be solved yet. I have a basic solution for three rank fire and have stopped units shooting through each other but I cannot make graphics to create kneeling ranks for example. Nor can I make rolling ranks (caracole) for advancing or retreating fire. There is much to be criticized about C3 vanilla's lag handling routines. Could these be improved I wonder? I get client lag living in Australia which is about as far as can be from Europe and Russia. o_O

I do admire the AI in State Vs Country Plus. I have only beaten the lowest level once. It feels like it needs level "EASY" for me. :D The AI's organization of formations and little armies is very clever and clearly goal seeking. But, I think I spy code in both vanilla and SVC Plus where the AI cheats and gives itself extra resources on every loop of the processing. Am I right in saying this? The selling of resources, market use and build order is clever all the same. Is the economic AI all scripted or does the economic AI make some goal seeking decisions too? I haven't looked closely enough at the code to figure it out.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Johny, Demoul and ComDiv like this.
  18. Awar

Awar Well-Known Member

AI buys and sells resources on the market at the same price. The release time of new units for AI varies for different levels of the game.

19. Strateg

Strateg Member

Огромное Вам спасибо мужики за такую проделанную работу! Играю только в Ваш мод с момента релиза, а ваниль вызывает у меня только отвращение и тоску.Каждый патч для меня радость. Спасибо Вам за красивый ретекстуринг и годный функционал! Всех благ Вам!;)

Skif-II, Awar, ComDiv and 1 other person like this.
  20. Сайта у меня нет. Все идеи в моей голове. Если интересно, я могу создать отдельную тему и показать мои наработки.
    Я хотел бы сделать мод про Русско-турецкую войну 1877—1878, но не просто заменить юниты, а сделать в игре более приближенную тактику того периода. А для этого нужно расширить анимацию для юнитов, соответственно нужно вносить изменение в движок игры.

Deck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice