Upcoming stream with the developers (21.04.2017)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ferox, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Ferox

Ferox Administrator Staff Member

Dear friends!

We have some exciting news for you today!

This Friday, on April 21, we're going to have another stream with our lead developer, Evgeniy Grygorovych! This time Evgeniy is going to show the ropes in how to play as the new nation - Scotland. He's also willing to answer all your questions and to talk about the upcoming re-balance changes in the game. You can watch the stream on our YouTube and Twitch channels:www.youtube.com/user/cossacks3game and "www.twitch.tv/events/30413

2. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

It will be in russian ? If we come can we still ask question in english and get the answer translated ?

3. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

When is the next patch due? We modders need to know when to expect to fix our mods again. :rolleyes:

Loner likes this.
  4. [KGR]Mustang

[KGR]Mustang Member

Performance improvements would be good to make the game playable :)

5. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Active Member

I find that it's large masses of hussars which slow the game down. Large infantry battles don't seem to be the problem.

6. [KGR]Mustang

[KGR]Mustang Member

For me shooting units seem to be the biggest problem, especially when they fight. But I already get problems when there are too many units on the field. And this "too many" is a relatively small number, at least for me.

7. Ferox

Ferox Administrator Staff Member

It will be in Russian, but this time it will have a real-time English transcript of the screen, so you'll be able to see what Evgeniy is talking about.
    And yes, you can answer any questions, I will translate them :)

Npeter87 and Foeurdr like this.
  8. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Good luck, real-time retranscription is not easy !