Wild animals

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Voyager, May 29, 2015.

1. Voyager

Voyager Member

Do you plan to add wild animals?
    Like American conquest, the game has wild animals that wander through the maps.

[kiev]IGreen likes this.
  2. Andrej

Andrej New Member

I hope so that they will provide wild life! They are nice add in the game! BTW, I love American conquest.

Furious Peasant likes this.
  3. Voyager

Voyager Member

A
    I completely agree with you!
    Without animals it seems lifeless for me.

4. Andrej

Andrej New Member

Lifeless, that is the right word!:)

5. Nowy

Nowy Well-Known Member

Wild animals are useless. They inflict too many trubles.
    Better include animals nomadic herds which can represent specific food production and army food supply system.
    Capture nomadic herds would be fine event in the game.

6. [WW]Prototype

[WW]Prototype Active Member

Welcome stronghold?That's Cossacks!!!!!!

[RO]Proof likes this.
  7. Styo

Styo Active Member

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

8. Masher

Masher Active Member

I'd like to see some wild animals that can be hunted for food like in American Conquest.

9. Andrej

Andrej New Member

I think that wildlife adds some soul in the game. I almost died by the laughter, when I saw running ( scared ) indians that were attacked by the bear in American conquest. Considering the attention to the details from the GSC team, the wild life is a must have add. You can always shoot them if they bother You ( or just for fun ).:)

10. Comte

Comte New Member

To be honest: I dont like the idea.
    Here is why: because it is unrealistic that a wild animal could kill a 17th or 18th centaury soldier (The soldier would shoot or stab the animal).
    So: for the gameplay it doesn´t make sense, just adds confusion.
    Sorry, no offence.

[RO]Proof likes this.
  11. Andrej

Andrej New Member

@Comte
    Your point of view is logical. There is no offence at all! I just love the wild life in Age of empires 1 & 2 and in American conquest. The decision is on the GSC anyway.

12. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

If you're going to add wild animals, please make it so they can be hunted for food so that society doesn't have to rely on just the farms. I thought it was pointless to have the animals and just kill them off. Make them useful. Assign like 150 food units to each ... let the peasants or citizenry hunt them for food, or possibly the quartermaster squads of the armies.

13. finalfantasy1st

finalfantasy1st Active Member

Yes, that's nice

14. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

Would be very nice, because without them the world looks so dead. Like in Cossacks I. I also want to see civilians walking around in the cities and traders walking along the roads like in Cossacks II.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    Unikron and Andrej like this.
  15. Privateer

Privateer Active Member

Would also be nice, as another way of getting food - hunting. Perhaps throw in some way of getting domestic animals like sheep :) My peasants are bored of fish and bread!

16. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

At least your peasants are eating. ;)

17. Ftoomsh

Ftoomsh Well-Known Member

I don't like wild animals affecting game-play as they could in AC/FB. The C1 landscape did not feel dead. Remember the bird calls and the sound of waves washing the shores? It sounded quite atmospheric and alive to me.

18. nhinhonhinho

nhinhonhinho New Member

I support the idea, some wildlife would be nice. But pls GSC for the shake of goodness do not make those animals so insane like AC! The wildlife in AC annoyed me to the point I often bring a big squad of shooter (any kind) to go around my base and shoot anything that move!

19. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

Animal from Cossacks 2 I can imagine in Cossacks 3

20. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

If they make the wildlife like in Cossacks II, everything would be all right. The sheep,hogs there were only for decoration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice