Big bug in game overnight, was there a patch update?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Original-Cossacks-Player, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Original-Cossacks-Player

Original-Cossacks-Player Active Member

Since yesterday I can't play 30 min PT+ games, my units stop moving after a while, I can't chat
    with anyone, it seems they become unresponsive, units do not come out of any buildings and peasants keep building but it never goes up. I can't even surrender, I have to click Exit to menu. I check my internet connection and it is fine, I can play a 10PT Quick Play game no problems, it just seems the longer games. Also after a game today when I exited the multiplayer game it just went to what looked like the editor screen/blank grass, there was no menu and no way of exiting so I had to Ctrl + Alt + Del out of the game. This is with other people hosting the game.

This bug has existed before but only happened every now and then, now it is happening every game, I looked on the Steam discussions too and other people are having the exact same problem since yesterday, any ideas??

2. snowman

snowman New Member

3. Bodun

Bodun Administrator Staff Member

4. Original-Cossacks-Player

The problem hasn't happened since this original post, but it did crash when playing a 1.5 hour game, I was not happy to put all the effort in the game for it to crash, this was the error:

[​IMG]

5. Original-Cossacks-Player

These crashes happened today, really testing my patience :mad:, these are all multiplayer games

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. (OC)Fotheringill

(OC)Fotheringill Active Member

Admins-

1. Please suggest that the devs fully test patches with actual retail game copies.
    2. Stop changing the splash screen. I found the sneakers on the rope and the cow that appears to be in distress from some anal probe amusing for about three seconds. It requires mods to do a rewrite to make the game functional again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice