Bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sanzo, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Commodore

Commodore Active Member

Some bugs i have noticed which are a little annoying -
    unable to scroll the map when units are selected,
    builders stop building after 5 or 6 buildings when they have a queue to build,
    I lose control of army units for a few minutes for no apparent reason, then get it back
    Ships get stuck on the coastline, and cannot be moved, only thing is to delete them
    Also game runs MUCH slower than BTW, which is disappointing but might be due to my pc
    Still I will persevere

2. [KGR]CATWEAZEL

[KGR]CATWEAZEL Moderator Staff Member

Same error i got. happens when i quickly go to desktop and come back too. Very annoying bug.

arpe and [NMA]ZyreX like this.
  3. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

so is not problem from your hardware .Thats hapening because they release game whitout beta test and now we got a game full of buggs

4. FlyingDutchy91

FlyingDutchy91 New Member

I have the same error after ending a game, multiplayer or random map. I hope they will fix this bug soon since it is really annoying.

arpe likes this.
  5. Николай

Николай New Member

[Цитата="arpe, должность: 49561, член: 1374"]игра вылетает когда я играю и зайти в меню.

Нарушение доступа по адресу ... в atioglxx.dll модуль
    Пиши адрес ...[/Цитата]
    Во-во тоже самое, отыграл бой выходишь в главное и бац

Attached Files:

arpe likes this.
  6. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

That is the real Early Bird Bonus.^^ The mercy for all the bugs.

7. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

Bug/missing feature: The Towers don't show you their reach anymore. You can not see how far they can shoot.
    Would be cool if not only towers but units would have such an indicator too.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
    Anatotitan likes this.
  8. Hippie

Hippie Active Member

Hey I have a similar laptop and a similar problem. From what I've noticed my graphics card isn't activating when I start the game so it is running on my integrated graphics card. If you google the issue there are ways to fix it.

From NVIDIA Control Panel
    3D Settings->Manage 3D Settings
    Tab "Global setttings"
    Preferred Graphics Processor
    Select : High performance NVIDIA rocessor

Lorenzo Paoli likes this.
  9. S4ndwichGurk3

S4ndwichGurk3 New Member

When you won a campaign and instead of ESC you press the X, a message "invalid pointer argument" or sth. like this pops up and the game crashes

10. Hippie

Hippie Active Member

Sometimes the game starts and after a few seconds all my peasants die and I lose....?

EDIT: I say sometimes, but now it seems to happen every single time I play a game

11. `zerr

`zerr New Member

Resource bar is too big for smaller resolutions - for example, with 1024x768 game is unplayable - it's impossible to see, how much coal I have. Additionaly, button which open "game menu" cover resource bar. Screenshots with this problem in attachment.
    Also, escape button isn't open game menu in-game, only closes it when game menu is open.

Attached Files:

12. Masher

Masher Active Member

A lot of the times when you build a shipyard ships get stuck on land... sometimes it lets you build a dock near water, but you cannot build any ships from it because the game thinks its on land or something.

13. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

Okay, now I think this has been said quite alot, but not enough yet: the online multiplayer is buggy as all hell. It is unplayable.
    You can't seem to get a stable connection.

On top of that you cannot even type in the chat properly because it keeps skipping letters you type. And then putting in CPUs is very hard because the dropdown window does not stay active for longer than a few frames. I also often have problems just trying to join a room, I tend to get in but then the room is empty despite it still being listed as an open room with 1/7 people inside when I leave. This needs immediate fixing.

14. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

Sorry for double posting, but another hillarious but in certain scenarios borderline gamebreaking bug:

Russian spearmen will not fight turkish light infanterists, but rather run from them, getting killed in the process.
    Go ahead and try it out in the editor. Probably has something to do with the spear range.

15. Commodore

Commodore Active Member

One feature that is missing , which was very useful in other cossacks games, was the space bar. You hit space and it takes the camera to the location of what ever unit you have selected. So this works for idle peasants, empty mines , anything you select from ctrl +a (all units list) and ctrl +b (all buildings list) . Oh that reminds me, ctrl +s (all ships) is also missing. Please fix these omissions asap , this will make the game a bit more playable for me.

16. EliteGT33

EliteGT33 New Member

this is a terrible game on launch so many bugs seriously sort it out, multiplayer hardly works

17. [K_A]WARLORD

[K_A]WARLORD Member

so many bugs it's unbelievable.... I agree the scroll through map to select units is incredibly annoying..

18. EliteGT33

EliteGT33 New Member

exactly

19. Zaqu

Zaqu New Member

Does anyone has a problem with units limit? I have limit like 1500 and on 800 units its calling that I have reached maximum limit. From time to time its recruiting new units but generally I cant do shit. Whenever I kill my own units the "ghost limit" is lower and lower.

20. Masher

Masher Active Member

In MP non host players are unable to form formations. The general just walks away and refuses to form the formation. I friend has had the issue all night, so he hosted a game and i joined and he was able to make them and i wasn't... this bug needs to be patched fast.

wildlumberjack likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice