Bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sanzo, Sep 20, 2016.

1. fujy41

fujy41 Member

While playing Austrian campaign I get these error messages.
    "Access violation at address 007A10FF in module 'cossacks.exe'. Read of address 00000018."
    &
    "Access violation at address 004F2DFB in module 'cossacks.exe'. Read of address 00000030."

ohboi likes this.
  2. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

but u can disable integrated graphics from bios, i have i 5 4460 and i disable integrated intel hd 4600 from bios from first use of my computer

3. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

This release is worst then a alpha :(

4. Kommissar Hedgehog

Kommissar Hedgehog New Member

I've seen pre-alphas more stable. :(

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed.

5. James Hayes

James Hayes Active Member

As much as everyone is disappointed the way GSC has dealt with this game in general has been piss poor. However in order for the game to thrive and make sure it is played for years just like BTW we need to support the devs give them time and see what they do. If we dont support it then others will look at this game and just turn away from it and that isnt what we want.

Ftoomsh likes this.
  6. Givi

Givi New Member

Look, in the russian forum the devs wrote, that we players wanted it this way and we got what we wanted.

7. James Hayes

The dev did go on to say they are working round the clock to resolve issues. they just want constructive critisicam and not just "game sucks and dont buy it" or "game is unplayable" which it isnt as signle player is fine.

8. Givi

Givi New Member

It doesn't matter what they wrote after that. Its only their fault and not ours. People were looking foreward, but got a broken game. GSC could delay the release or do something else, but they didn't. I thnik, that they wanted to get fast money, because they knew, that the hardcore fans will buy the game no matter what. They messed this game up, and I understand the dissapointed gamers, who payed money for this unplayble game. I mean, the game is really unplayble. These aren't small bugs. The whole game seems to be broken.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  9. James Hayes

As it currently stands as far as i am aware (english forums) the game is only having issues with multiplayer. There are a couple of issues in single player but not game breaking. I am not trying create excuses for them, just we need to be supportive and be patient otherwise it just makes the game look bad = lack of players. maybe it was rushed but was that because it had been pushed back twice already? and they wanted us to have a game we have waited for a long time. We do need to be constructive as these are a small company they dont have lots of employees able to answer questions/ fix bugs instantly. They are not EA or Valve etc. I can understand frustrations but all i can say is be patient and see what the devs do.

Ftoomsh likes this.
  10. Commodore

Commodore Active Member

yes i just noticed the units limit issue - population for 550o but only allowed to make 3300 or something, so i killed 2000 peasants. not sure that is supposed to be how economies function lol

11. Megarian

Megarian New Member

It lags so mach it's unplayble.My PC is ....Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit SP1 , Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz , 4.0GB RAM , NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GS.

12. James Hayes

Is that for Multiplayer or just the game in general(single player)??

13. Megarian

Megarian New Member

Just the game in general(single player).

14. James Hayes

Looking at your computer specs your cpu is just above minimum requirements so having fairly large armies/buildings you will likely find a few lagging issues.

15. Megarian

Megarian New Member

It lags so much that i can't even write my name in the profile .

16. James Hayes

there could be alot of things causing it to lag.

drivers up to date
    how old is your OS?
    running the game on low graphics?
    make sure your not running to high a resolution for your pc
    disable anti virus to make sure that is not taking to many resources while playing
    make sure your computer temperatures are ok.

17. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Some things user reported in the french forum, there are a lot of similarity with what other people have here :
    • One user got a green screen after a game ended, he can't do anything and has to close Cossacks forcefully
    • The usual problem of selecting unit, constructing wall and order of building several house or wathever that are never finished past 3-4 done.
    • The game freeze for 1s when you ask for the first buildings in game
    • the top of the tree are visible on the side of the map despite the fog of war
    • fps drop for some when soldier walk on a bridge he also has a texture bug, soldier walk under the bridge
    • One got an error that prevent him from lauching the game : "access violation at adress 0EAD1E29 in module openal32.dll.
    • Another got " Your video card does not support hardware acceleration" he can play but every order are carried slowly he tried on four different configuration
      WIN 8 / ATI radeon 3400HD / Direct X 11 (prob Hardware acceleration)
      Seven / ATI 5400 HD/ Direct X 10 problème handler.Exeption
      XP / Intel G41 / Direct X 9.0C problème handler.Exeption
      Seven/ G42 / Direct X ?(probably 10) problème handler.Exeption
      Each time mini dual 1,6
    • two others have the game running low, setting graphics lower doesn't have much effect
      Processor Intel Pentium 2020M @ 2.40GHz
      8 gb RAM
      Integrated graphic card Intel HD graphics
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Intel Core I5 6200 CPU 2.3GHZ 2.4GHz
      6 Gb de ram
      graphic card Geforce 940mx

18. James Hayes

Any way on a good side of things. Guys please see below the IP address for Cossacks-league.

This a public teamspeak and as long as everyone behaves it will stay open.

IP Address
    91.134.252.221:9219

So come and join, lets build the community once again :)

Thanks
    James
    http://cossacks-league.co.uk

19. Australian Magic

Australian Magic Active Member

Okey... What I noticed after first game:

There is no map's end in the north. I mean I can move cursor to the edge of left/right/bottom and it stops but if I move up I can "go" into black screen forever
    Second thing, if I move cursos to the edge I have instantly different brigthness which comes back to normal when I move cursos away from the edge.
    Not a bug but I don't think so we should have black spaces at the edges... I belive map should end where the lands end...
    Was said already but number of workers is bugged. Had 5 in gold mine, shown 4.

20. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

That one isn't a bug, it's taking the upkeep of all the unit that consume gold. So you have 5 miner but one is used to pay the upkeep and so you have only the income of 4 that make your gold go up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice