Bugs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by sanzo, Sep 20, 2016.

1. fujy41

fujy41 Member

Playing multiplayer, at the start of the match I place the town center and then it the serfs die and building blows up. This has happened twice.

2. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

After playing a few matches I conclude that not being allowed to form squadron sucks if your enemy is able to. But it's not so bad if your armies just kinda sponge into the enemy's and the game crashes just seconds later, so atleast you don't lose the match.

Edit: actually managed to finish a few matches. Seems like the devs are making progress. Good job!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  3. Australian Magic

Australian Magic Active Member

Don't recall such "feature" in C1.

But if so, just show income per minute instead of a number of workers. I mean, who cares how many Peasants work? All we care in the income.
    Tho I'm still not sure cause I could swear that I had 5 gold miners and at some point is switched to 4.

4. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Yes it wasn't like this in cossacks 1, that the new way they set it up, you don't need to press I. I think the new way is pratical but usually I never check the number is RTS :p

5. Commodore

Commodore Active Member

i put 157 men in my gold mine just now, not sure how that happened - when i was doing the 7th upgrade the upgrade icon appeared just outside the normal box, so i clicked it again, and voila. Extra big gold mine . Now i cant get it to happen again unfortunately.
    Agree with the edges of the map, the map just needs to stop like in cossacks 1.
    Also I think the map size is way too small , i used to play on 2x or 4x maps in BTW , we need these options.

Anatotitan likes this.
  6. Starmanus

Starmanus New Member

I have a Cossacks 3-fortune wheel today :

1 I get invalid pointer operation,
    or 2 I get stuck at the loading screen,
    or 3 I can reach the main menu but game crash after 1 min (being in a game or staying at main menu doesn't change).*

At least, yesterday option 3 was "lucky enough to be able to play the game in single player". Today, before the game crash I can see that I have only 36 fps at main menu where yesterday I had 120 fps when no crash...

Sad days for a lot of players, hope we can be happy cossacks soon !

UPDATE : Fixed with getting rid of plays.tv from my AMD drivers as stated in this Cossacks 3 post :https://www.facebook.com/cossacks3/posts/1759169361023065:0 .

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  7. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

i have 25 ( 5 for 5 gold mines) and in min 30 it was -3 and gold decrease, i dont have use mercenaries

8. Foeurdr

Strange, no mercenaries, no officer or formation ? They use a little gold, also some special unit like the king musketeer have a gold upkeep.

9. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

just 1 17 cent oficer and 1 drumer, i eas stupid because i dont recorded, fraps was on , anyway im a little disapoint because in 20 minutes on 5k pt 20 i make just 4 stable and 1 18 century barack, in c1 i make 6-7 stables and 4-5 18 century baracks .And i think on 5 k 0 pt whit 2 same level players it wil be imposible to some one win because is to slow

10. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

my netire army in that moment was 130 17 musk, 300 18 cent pike, 30 18 cent musks, 140 18 cent drags and few priests

11. FlyingDutchy91

FlyingDutchy91 New Member

I still have the violation problem after I finish a multiplayer game. The previous solutions don't help me with this problem. I still have to open the task manager to end the game and restart after each multiplayer game. I also made Cossacks3.exe permitted in the DEP list and it still doesn't help. I also started the game once as administrator and also does not help.

So please keep looking for a solution for this problem. Other games are all working fine, only cossacks 3 is not so the problem is in the files, not in my computer or software I use.

arpe likes this.
  12. Daddio

Daddio Moderator Staff Member

I had my first online game that did not crash. It felt great!

I have noticed that spped of game varies, with whether the game starter has in settings, I have had fast games, and slow ones.

13. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

Dragoon require gold. You can see it here "INCOME AND OUTLAY - WORKERS IN MINES" if you press "I" but it does not work yet :(

14. Ollikana1

Ollikana1 New Member

Wooden wall (Palisade) disables agressiveness of Serdiuks against units outside the walls(possibly other ranged units) and it also seems that they cannot shoot through the wooden wall. I do not have evidence of this so if anyone can gather any then please do.

15. Australian Magic

Well, I belive it's a good thing.

16. Foeurdr

I don't know why but for the moment they often need to be place open in the wall for them to choose to fire. It can be a hole in your defence somewhere (even at the opposite place from where you are firing) or a open gate

17. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

I've got the feeling that the alert sound sometimes doesn't work right. I was just attacked by black in my main town while supporting an ally's attack somewhere else, so I didn't really see him coming out of the fog of war (maybe the colour should be adjusted to make black a bit more visable on the edge of fog of war on the mini map), and I was not warned by an alert sound so I realized way too late that my peasants were being captured.

18. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

ok but gold decrease whit 5 gold mines? that is idiotic

19. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

I sometimes have this bug on the loading screen: a yellow bar instead of text.

A minor bug, but one I feel like bringing up anyway.

Attached Files:

20. Australian Magic

If we would know how much gold each Peasant can produce and how big is the upkeep for each unit, that would solve many issues...

But first I'd like to see income per minute instead of numbers of peasants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice