Does cossacks 1 still have functioning online?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by KNIGHTC, Apr 12, 2016.

1. KNIGHTC

KNIGHTC New Member

The question is in the title

2. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

Multiplayer will be available

3. KNIGHTC

KNIGHTC New Member

If I were to buy it would I be able to find people to play with?

4. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

Yes you are, there will be the rank players system.

5. KNIGHTC

KNIGHTC New Member

Thanks!

6. [KGR]CATWEAZEL

[KGR]CATWEAZEL Moderator Staff Member

do you guys have an idea what the other one is saying ?

7. powerpinch

powerpinch Member

I think you need to use a third-party system to play c1 online anymore, last time I played there was literally only Europeans and internet was not the finest back then.
    The resulting matches were rather laggy and not very fun, but don't let that scare you away because the campaigns in the original cossacks are actually really fun if you can figure out the tricks, if not you can always just look up how to do some of the more difficult ones.

8. KNIGHTC

KNIGHTC New Member

Thanks for the responses

9. ono1

ono1 Active Member

Your question is this: can you still play cossacks 1 multiplayer? and are there people to play with? if its so answer to both questions are yes..... to find people to play with you can go ingame->multiplayer->random battles->gamespy internet game I think you need to register there or there is even opinion to play as guest and there are lot of people playing and creating games.... or you can use 3rd party programs like gameranger which works with lot old games (settlers,cod,cossacks,fifa07....) you need to simply register there and only to find room and launch it, game starts automatic that program will launch the game lobby for you and you can play

10. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

Hello,

if you want to play Cossacks EW, tAoW or BtW multiplayer, you have to download
    internet.zip on this page: http://cossacks-server.net/en.html

and then copy the folder "Internet" where is your game installed
    [​IMG]

Then run the game, click Multiplayer / Deathmatch / GSC-Game.net Internet game / Join - Enter your nick name and click Enter
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :)

11. Daddio

Daddio Moderator Staff Member

For some reason this does not work for me?

[RO]Proof likes this.
  12. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

You can not connect to the server or what is wrong?
    I can show you via skype (screen sharing), it works perfectly.

13. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

u must delete internet folder from cossacks main folder and replace whit this internet folder .I have tested whit gog edition and steam version and work, but only on win 7 32 and 64 bit

14. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

or use team wiew if you dont have skype ( like myself hehehhehe)

15. ono1

ono1 Active Member

I could join there WITHOUT your internet.zip file via original BtW without any problems..

as Proof wrote works fine on 64b win 7 played by steam

16. Emberplate

Emberplate New Member

I can't even run the old cossacks European Wars, Back to War ... anymore :(. How do you guys run them my mouse is always stuck?

17. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

You join on original gsc server who required game box id (cd key) , this is modified server by rus aligator and dont required cd key

18. Daddio

Daddio Moderator Staff Member

I have steam version, and windows 10.

I deleted the old internet folder. and replaced with this version.

But when I try to join the GSC server is states, no supported by this version.

19. [RO]Proof

[RO]Proof Active Member

maybe is because of windows 10? try to crack steam version , nf baton has helped me, if u want i can give you my executable(crack) ,i have buyed game 2 times and now i use a crack to play multiplayer lol

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  20. Emberplate

Emberplate New Member

Youre lucky then, whenever I install the game, and I'm on main menu, my moise pointer gets stuck and whatever I try nothing helps ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice