dual monitor support

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kannerke, Sep 1, 2015.

1. kannerke

kannerke Member

Hi all,

another suggestion I like to launch is based on the dual monitor support of the supreme commander games.
    I really liked the option you could use 2 monitors. You could use one screen as a 'minimap' and the other screen as the 'main' screen, but essentially, both screen were equal: you could zoom in and out on both screen:fully zoomed-in = doing micromanagement (combat orders, harvesting, ..); fully zoomed out = 'minimap' to easily give commands on large scale.

Due to the fact you can have 2 'main' screens, you were able to manage you basis and the battlefront at the same time!
    This is an enourmous advantage IMHO. Hope you like all this feature as well and that the new engine allows this kind of setup.

kr,

2. Daddio

Daddio Moderator Staff Member

That would be amazing addition to the game.

Now if I could just keep up with what is going on on one monitor I would be happy.

3. kannerke

kannerke Member

The zoom level doesn't need to be smooth for me.
    Maybe adding a 'toggle' button to switch between 'battle view' (main screen) and 'tactical view' (minimap) would be easier?

4. Masher

Masher Active Member

I'd love dual monitor support. Although at the very least i expect Cossacks 3 to support borderless windowed mode. It's a pain to use my second screen while playing Cossacks BTW, many times it can even crash my game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice