Error & crash free for 3 weeks :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Original-Cossacks-Player, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Original-Cossacks-Player

Original-Cossacks-Player Active Member

So I am glad to say that for 3 straight weeks now Cossacks 3 has not crashed, so I think we can now finally say the game is stable! At least for me, shame it took more than a year to get a stable version of the game.

Are other people getting an error free Cossacks 3, I hope so because I know what its like when the game crashes whilst your playing a 1-2 hour game and your starting to win.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

2. littledrummer

littledrummer New Member

Well i´ve played now 124 hours and realy NEVER had anny crash but I only play single player random games. The performance is still verry bad at high unit count.

3. Original-Cossacks-Player

Original-Cossacks-Player Active Member

All the crashes I was getting was in multiplayer only, I only play mulitplayer. There is a whole bunch of us who play multiplayer only and we have never even touched the single player part of Cossacks 3, including me, I bought Cossacks 3 purely for multiplayer, its by far the most challenging part of any game is multiplayer against real humans and no AI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice