Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daddio, Jun 10, 2015.
I think It wilk be ban for steam not for ip.
Yes and Steam already comes with an anti-cheat system so that should answer the cheat question for the people that are going to play the steam version.
Guys, at the beginning of this post I set some rules. and one of them was not to discuss others post here. This thread is simply to put forth questions, not to discuss them. I am sure you have forgot. but please if you would like to discuss a question put forth on this thread, just start a new one.
1. Will the game support a multi-core processor?
2. Will be there a new ships?
1:Will trees give cover to units?
2:What is new in Cossacks 3 that was not in back to war?
will there be turn based campaign map?
What's my salary going to be ?
I guarantee you will get paid in accordance with the worth of your contributions!
Will the game include "fast mode" and "slow mode"?
(Options / Game Options / Game mode - slow mode and fast mode)
How will look the game interface? Similarly as in C1 or C2 or differently?
Will we have full rights over the content we make with the tools?
1. Will there be any blood effects in the game?
2. Are musketeers able to miss a shot? Or do they hit with every shot like in cossacksI?
I want to add farms but with pigs or sheep or anything else.
Pigs for meat.
Sheep can be used for wool - better clothes for winter.
See for more details here :
1. Will you sell the game internationally for 10 euros on your own site without DRM giving a unique key that you can use to play on official GSC servers in multiplayer ?
2. Have you though implementing some great features of Imperia Mod and American Conquest and Heroes of Annihilated Empires into Cossacks 3 ?
3. Will you be able to upgrade buildings visually like in American Conquest with different paths this time ?
4. Will you feature Holy Roman Empire, Free Cities with different game-play styles (like in Imperia Mod) ?
5. Will there be a unique technology tree (that doesn't allow all technological paths to be pursued) for each Nation & Free City in order to make each game play differently, even when playing with the same nation/city ?
6. Will there be Blockhouses, Fortresses and Garrisoned buildings that fire shots automatically ?
7. Will Cossacks 3 have morale and different types of food that give different small bonuses depending on which one you produce ?
8. Will you change the way buildings scale in cost ?
9. Will Cossacks 3 feature coastal defense ?
10. Will you get innovative technology ideas like : walls that have spikes on them or boiling pitch for the wall gate, or small blockhouse for the wall gate, or bombs for peasants and pikemans, or hand grenades for musketers or artillery that fires explosive shells that make the ground burn, or spies that can kill enemy commanders or allow buildings like the barracks to mount on the roof artillery pieces ?
Umbral, very good questions all.
But the rules for this thread is to limit the questions to your top 2 questions.
Ugh! Damn the rules.
Sorry i forgot about it.
You can either put the questions in groups of two and say that someone else wrote them or i can try to rewrite the two most important ones while also integrating as many elements as possible from the rest of the questions.
Do you know if the suggestion forum is read by developers ?
Many of these questions have been answered, but some have not. I will try and list the unanswered questions here.
This way Condor_fly, or the developers can see a condensed list and not have to read every post.
If you do not see your question here please respond. I will add your question to the list, and then delete your post. That way this list will not get lost in the middle of this thread.
Condor_fly has replied to some questions. His response is in Red.
Listed as I read them, not in the order of importance.
1. Will the game have animals built into the game? Wild and/or Domestic?
2. Will there be any blood effects in the game? on the ground or the units? and how long will they last? No. Too much blood would bring a higher maturity rateing. so for now very little blood.
3. Will the shooters in the game have 100% hit rate as the old game, or a % of misses more like real life?
4. Will the game have a "slow", and "fast" mode like in BTW? Yes
5. C3 is based on BTW, but what will be different? other than that the AI will be written from scratch. the basic move commands will incorporate new movement forecasting so will be able to see the deployment result before the units move.
6. Will trees give cover from artillery and shot? No
7. Have you set a general price for the cost of the game yet? Yes, $20 for Americas, and $12 - $13 for CIS
8. Will there be any buildings that can be garrisoned with units? No
9. Will the walls be able to hold troops or cannons? No
10. Will there be any type of coastal defense weapons like in Mod1 in BTW?
11. Will Turkey get XVIII century?
12. Will the game have a pause function similar to as it was in BTW? Yes, The game play will be very similar to BTW.
13. Many of the nations were very similar in the ,military sense, even generic looking uniforms. Will C3 give us more diversity in units appearances, and abilities?
14. Will the resources once developed be "undepleteable" or will they run out? Forcing you to move to a different source?
15. Will there be an official clan page on the website?
16. Will several screen resolutions be supported in the game?
17. Will the game be released in both Steam and GOG? First release is scheduled on Steam.
18. Will there be all new sound effects or more of the same? Yes, there will be all new sounds effects. Non of the old effects will remain.
19. Has there been any new changes made in the way combat is made in the new game?
20. You have announced that we will see the same game options from BTW again in C3. But will we see any new options to choose from for the game? No
21. Will we still be able to have small, large, and 2X maps available in the game?
22. Will we see standard bearers, fife players, or any other options for formations? No
23. Will there be a realistic smoke effect from the cannon and muskets? Yes
24. As in BTW there will be a mercenary resource. Will there be a more diverse unit selection, as well as a fairer way to purchase units. So far there will be some changes in Roundechiers, and Grenadiers.
25. The Beta, pre-order, and now it seems the release date have all been pushed back. We understand that some things take longer than expected. But do you have any feeling for the revised dates for these events in the future.
26. Will there be a collectors edition of the game? With special features, missions, interviews etc.?
27. Can we expect additional Nations to be added later in DLC's? Yes The original game will only be the start. many Nations will be added later by both company supported modders, and well as official additions.
28. Will you have a rating system for the online players? Similar to the old system count, viscount, marquis, etc. ? Yes the game will have a rating system. But the particular names on the rating system has not been announced. But it is assumed to be the same as before.
29. Will there be a statistical record for each player with the number of victory, defeat, etc. ?
30. Will the game be released before the end of 2015?
31. When firing will the damage vary in function of the firing distance like in American Conquest ? No, The combat system on the original release will be very similar to the original C1 BTW game. But very powerful modding tools are included with the game. And modders have already let their intentions known that this will some of the first mods completed.
32. In the same way will the accuracy vary with the distance ? See answer in #31 above.
33. With the new AI, will the path-finding function be revised? In particular the problems with corners, and mountain passes problem of bunching up and getting stuck.
34. The upgrades for shot power. Will there still be an order of upgrade that will be more beneficial or will it not make a difference?
List has been updated!
Thank you for your questions.
It looks to me the game is going to be a C1 remake with very few changes, exept for new engine.
American Conquest improvements on the concept will not be included in the official game.
Thus the game will play more like an arcade game rather than a semi-simulation.
May as well go back to C1 + imperia mod which was a superior game in every possible way.
I find this terrible.
12-13 for everyone or 20 for everyone.
This is not an answer. Two different questions answered with one yes...
Yes more of the same - or yes all new?
Yes this will be a CossacksI remake. And there are some Threads about, if this is a good or a bad thing. (In my opinion it is a bad thing, because without something new you can also replay the old game again). It is easy for GSC to do so because they don't have to develop a new game. They save much work. DLCs and all that stuff... makes me feel like this game will be another moneymilking machine.
Also the developers said that they care about what the comunnity wants but they don't. Most people want canon crews, flag bearers and individual units for each nation. Of course they will not be included in CossacksIII (which should be renamed in Cossacks remake).
If you already own CossacksI the only reason to buy Cossacks(fake III) is the new engine and the modding tools.
Separate names with a comma.