Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kamilow, Apr 22, 2017.
Turkish light infantry - Tufekci:
I'd like to see these units.
It'll give the peasants something to complain about when the enemy war dogs come and visit the farm!
"Horatio, I am dead. Thou livest. Report me and my cause aright. To the unsatisfied"
Francesco Can you give us information about Venice, Piedmondt units? Which units do they have? We haven't seen Italian players this forum section? Please give us information about this subject.
Yeah I can't wait for unique 18c Piedmont musketeers with fancy tricorne hats decorated with feathers round their trim. Haha sexy
Aistis don't forget green dragoons!!!!! Very good uniforms but I want to see better openfield performance) I have an another suggestion for Poland, Polish- Lithuanian Tatars. More information about this unit you can look at this link:
Im really sad that I saw in this game title half naked cossacks with dual sabres and couldn't find any of them in game :-(
Yeah you're right Aistis also you don't see Cossacks spearmen) But Historically They have had these units. I have two picture for you. I'd like to see these Spanish Dragoons.
I've updated my list of missing units :
1. Bedouins Algieria , Turkey
2. Nizam-I Cedid (infantry and cavalry units) Turkey
3. Berber Muskeeter - Algieria
4. Deli Horsmen Turkey
5. Stradioti Venice
6. Morlachs Venice
7. Ironsides England
8. Chasseurs à Cheval France
9. Cossack Pikemans Ukraine
10. Lifeguard Cossacks ( Lancers) Russia
11. Prussian Jägers Prussia
12. Cazadores Spain http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Cazadores_(ETW_unit)
13. Emperor's Cuirassiers Austria
14. Cossack Infantry Russia
15. Polish Armored Companion ( Pancerni) Poland
16. Horse Grenadier Guards England https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_Grenadier_Guards
17. Swedish Imperial Grenadiers ( formed by King Charles XII) Sweden
18. Cossaks with Sabres Ukraine
19. Kalmuks Russia
20.Sekban Muskeeters Turkey
21. Ottoman heavy infantryman Turkey
22 Balkan light rider Turkey
23. National Cavalry Poland https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cavalry
24. Frei-korps Prussia http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Frei-korps_(ETW_unit)
25. Venetian Nobles infantry Venice (old type of heavy infantry) http://s23.photobucket.com/user/cegorach/media/bravinoble.jpg.html
26. Balkan Mercenery Riders (Croatian cavalry in Venetian Service). https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/46/f8/fa46f8213de1ea6be7f6212a22758a2b.jpg
27. Schiavoni- 18c. Venetian infantry.
28. Polish Reiter Poland
29. Muscovite Reiter Russia
30 Lanceros Spain
31. Mounted Arquebusier (Armored missile cavalry in factions like Spain , England , Sweden , Austria).
32. Marine Infantry Venice
33. Schiavoni Venice
34. Herreruelo Spain https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herreruelo_(soldado_de_caballería)
35. Lusitanian Dragoons Spain http://www.ferprad.com/images/dragondelusitania9.jpg
36. Milita Infantry France ( for example using by King Louis XV) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/1a/d4/2e1ad45a1d12144198e604689065ce80.jpg
37. Milita Cavalry France
38. London Lobsters England https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_lobsters
39. Royal Horse Guards England
40. Berber Cavalry Algieria ( light cavalry with sabres)
41. Swedish Melee Dragon https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ae/e3/71/aee37197153e2f14656a98f606f4ad8f.jpg
42. Finnish Arquebusiers Sweden http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Finnish_Harquebusier
43. Desert Horse Archers Algieria
44. Drabants Cavalry Sweden
45. Boyar Horse Archers Russia
46. Hungarian Hussar Austria
47. Hungarian Grenadier
48. Swiss Guards France
49. Blue Guard Netherlands
50. Hessian Grenadiers England
51. Guard Grenadiers Poland http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Guard_Grenadiers_(ETW_unit)
52. Zaporozhian Infantry Ukraine https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7c/6e/89/7c6e89a3628981ed85b2216be3428aee.jpg
53. Tufekci Muskeeters Turkey
54. Desert Horse Archer Algieria
55. Armenian Archer Turkey http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Armenian_Archers_(ETW_unit)
56. Tabor ( war wagon) Ukraine
57. Bosnian Panduk Turkey http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Bosnian_Panduks_(ETW_unit)
58. Bar Confederation Cavalry Poland https://odyssynlaertesa.files.wordp...wc485-obraz-jc3b3zefa-chec582moc584skiego.jpg
59. Viborniye Streltsy ( Missile Cavalry) Russia
60. Greek Infantry Recruits Venice
61. Camel Nomads ( mounted melee unit) Algieria
62. Light Infantry Company England http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2679/4474742857_11cd86acf5.jpg
63. Russian Horse Grenadiers Russia http://www.frontrank.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/169_large.jpg
64. Maison du Roi http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Maison_du_Roi_(ETW_unit)
65. Coldstream Guards http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Coldstream_Guards_(ETW_unit)
Ottoman mounted archer? I suggested before Alkar cavalry, Harambasse? You should add marine infantry for all nations. Fast Arap cavalry for Ottoman, Algeria. Polish Commonwealth Tatar? Prussia also need Fusilier.
https://ospreypublishing.com/dutch-armies-of-the-80-years-war-1568-1648-2 - Interesting upcoming book about Dutch army.
I have a new suggestion for the game who called Bombardier. I have found two information. One of them is Russian language. Maybe developers add these units inside the artillery section or 18th century barracks for some of the states.
Venice need more units. Like Albanian, Greek, Croat origin units.
Turkey also needs unit too. Like Albanian sharpshooter or Balkan cavalry.
The game needs more bugs to fix. By the way I have a good suggestion for formations. The infantry formation needs fifer and flag bearer and cavalry formation needs cavalry flag bearer and cavalry commander, cavalry bugler,cavalry kettle drummer.
Bombardier is absolutely a missing unit from Cossacks 3. Russia frequently used bombardiers. They should be in the 18th c barracks, should be strong like prussian or danish musketeer to balance the expensive stable and fewer cav problem with Russia
Yes cav officer and flagbearer should be in game too, just like it was in American conquest in which the uniforms of different nations were depicted precisely and even cannons had crew and reloading was also well animated. It would be the best to have an AC 2 with less occupiable buildings, but I am only dreaming
I liked American Conquest series and I think they are very realistic. We can see cavalry commanders and flag bearers and also artillery crews and I also liked the unit enlistment system. We can send the peasant inside the castle and they came as a soldier) Occupiable buildings also provided a good defence against invasion) Cavalry also used two weapons. Firstly used gun, then sword.
The developpers once said they weren't against adding flag bearer or bugler but that for the moment it wasn't in their plan. They want to make them more meaningfull than just adding more unit as a requirement to make formation. So until they find a real interest into adding flagbearer and other such unit while keeping the balance and the feeling of Cossacks 1 they won't add them.
Okay. I can wait. Do you have any information when will they finish the balance process? The game needs more things to fix I think. I also dealt with Anatotian problem yesterday. Although I have enough iron, coal and other resources, My Serdiuks didn't shoot and I lost the multiplayer game.
Separate names with a comma.