News and Updates Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Field Marshall, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Atem

Atem Administrator Staff Member

Saint Sophia's Cathedral, Kiev, Ukraine
    [​IMG]

Foeurdr and Masher like this.
  2. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

3. AlexCaptain

AlexCaptain Active Member

A beautiful building :)

I want so see buildings from Austria.

4. Australian Magic

Australian Magic Active Member

Ok, nice pics but we are 21 days from launch so maybe we could see some actual gameplay? Not a video but true gameplay with UI, controling units etc etc etc? Like a first 10mins of gameplay from campaign?

Masher and arpe like this.
  5. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

I want to see what the new AI can do, i realy hope it doesn't disappoint or else game ganna get boring after 10 hours...

Nowy likes this.
  6. Australian Magic

Huh?? Multiplayer will be boring after 10hrs?

7. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

true this game strike for multiplayer. single player is just a bonus to test build order fractions or mess around with AI

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  8. AlexCaptain

I played the Singeplayer more than the multiplayer.

So it´s important for me to have a good and fair AI.

Masher, Juxer and Loner like this.
  9. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

you make me laugh when u say this is for multiplayer hhhhh, did you even play the first cossacks online? this game is a joke online, with games ending quicked than a 1v1 in starcraft, its a rush fest. No one plays the game as it should be played, unless you have friends with 2 or 3 hours to spare to make a *FUN lasting game. So no son, I dont think multiplayer will help the life span of this game, unless they have a good AI you can have fun with just like starcraft for exapmple, ive been playing a game or two for 3 years on Starcraft 2 EACH day, and i swear to god it never gets older.

10. zantonin

zantonin Member

My favorite rules in multiplayer : Pt60 :rolleyes: for big battles :cool:

11. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Both multiplayer and singleplayer are important in a RTS and knowing Cossacks both the solo and multi are fun to play. After we all like to play differently, some prefer doing singleplayer (like me !), other multiplayer or even alternate the games (and then we have all different rules :confused:).
    The AI in Cossacks 1 was limited so it's legitimate to hope for a better one in Cossacks 3 but going by Atem and Condor saying I'm not worried.

The thing that amaze me the most with each picture of the game is the way GSC organise all the details to make the city look alive, the peasant smithing, the donkey drinking, etc.

condor_fly likes this.
  12. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, but for me and my friends always the most important was multiplayer. There were very big clans communities and a lot of rules to play 0-60 peace time, 1k-$$$ resources and many other start options. Multiplayer as for 2001-2004 was at very big development level. In our times most of games are mainly multiplayer games because multiplayer make players staying with game longer time.

[RO]Proof likes this.
  13. AlexCaptain

@Foeurdr @[PR]Ernest
    No one says that the multiplayer isn´t important.

I think we know all, that today games life from their multiplayer, but don´t forget the Players, who likes to play with friends against AI, because the real Players build often very fast and kill you in a few minutes.

I don´t like games, where I win, if I build house A at minute 5 and house B at minute 12.

Often they play with a long peastime, but that´s for me too boring.

Have a round sight for all players and not for one group.

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  14. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

bro cossacks were released when internet games were very bad compared to todays games even very good strategy game Knights and merchants was wery ban in multi but now check remake and you have tons of fun playing it the only question is how much cossacks 3 fix these problems
    PS. even in starcraft people canon rush marine rush zerg rush rush rush rush every game have that strategy so dont think its bad

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  15. AlexCaptain

condor_fly likes this.
  16. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

StarCraft was made to Rush, cossacks was made for long, slow epic scale games. Someting 95% of people who used to play on the official servers fail to understand....

17. Australian Magic

Playing agasint AI is not fun for me.
    I don't enjoy winning agasint computer becasue why would I?

But playing agasint other player is something different, way different and better.
    High pace, tense and you are punished for every bad move - that's how RTS games should be in competitive/semi-competitive area.

I will play some single games because I like them from time to time but my main goal is multi which is way more excitig than playing agasint AI.

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  18. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

Who told you that cosssacks were made for long games? In first version of cossacks there was no start options, only one option was no peace time, what means fast game. Second thing is that what is normal is defined by majority, so if 95% people prefer rush, they understand and for most of people this is normal. Maybe you talk about cossacks 2, but cossacks 1 was one of the most dynamic games I have ever known. I hope you will change your opinion about multiplayer, and you will play with us nice games ;)

19. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

20. Hooysse

Hooysse Active Member

the imposible level :D huehuehuehue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice