Off Topic.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Daddio, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

They grow some damned fine and good looking sexy women in Ukraine. :) Those find a bride sites are a real draw.

2. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

yes, ukrainian girls are prettiest in a Europe, thats why ukrainian cossacks never does need to capture enother countries to get another ones:)

3. Field Marshall

Field Marshall Active Member

For the men that find them attractive really. Although Europe doesn't have much of a difference in their women. Not a lot of mix there, so I could see how ukranian might be nice. Luckily for me I live in the world's female heaven. Nowhere else in the world you will find the women you find here, there is way too much mix.

4. Nowy

Nowy Well-Known Member

Are you joking again? Ukrainian and Russian are from the same Slavic language group, while English and French are in two quite different Germanic and Roman language groups. That's why for many people Russian and Ukrainian sounds similarly, while French and English sounds differently. Even English contained some old French words, these two lenguages have clearly different sounds.

5. Unikron

Unikron Active Member

Russian and Ukrainian languages are similar, but the Russians in most cases do not understand the Ukrainian language. Only if they live on the territory of Ukraine

condor_fly likes this.
  6. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Here what happen when you take French and English and make a song.

It's look like what happen between the Spanish and Portuguese

7. Field Marshall

Well if you speak Spanish you can understand about 60% Portuguese if you just make an effort.

8. condor_fly

The polish, ukrainian, russian and belorussian languages are from the same Slavic language group, but russians, as the polishes, cant understand ukrainian language at all (accept thouse, why lives at Ukraine long time). On the same time ukrainians can understand russian and the polish languages well:)

9. [IG]Hipolit

[IG]Hipolit Active Member

:D I just love your Ukrainian megalomania! These linguistic generalizations are just funny!

10. Field Marshall

Would anyone here buy t-shirts with Cossacks 3 fan art for about 20$? I don't know how much in Euro.

11. Foeurdr

depend really how it looks like I would say

12. Field Marshall

If it looked good you would buy it? I know you will expect something good, I just wanted to know if there were any possible buyers for good cossack fan art shirts.

13. Nick

Nick Active Member

Has anyone played Mount & Blade Napoleonic Wars DLC because I have just recently played it and I have to say it's pretty damn good and very different I recommend it to anybody who loves history especially in that era. :)

14. Foeurdr

Mount and blade and his DLC and his mods are really great ! If you join a regiment (clan) in Napoleonic War they organise line battle, it's pretty fun and if you are alone and want to experiment leading squad the commander battle is also nice. So far it's one of my favorite game.

15. Nick

Nick Active Member

Yes, its a decent little add on but its bloody hard getting kills sometimes even at close range with muskets it still misses them...:D

16. Foeurdr

And then the terrible cavalry man come upon you from behind ! Russian Cossacks are the best (when they still have their horse) !

17. Foeurdr

To all the fan of the Napoleonic War and who appreciate hearing military march, I present you a song about onion ! Impressing, no ? Going to war singing about onion.

They don't say much but how they like onion, how one onion transform them in lion and that austrian can't have any. I found this amazing
    Anyone got funny and unexpected warfare song ? We could hold a competition :D

condor_fly likes this.
  18. condor_fly

I heared that march since I made mod of Napoleon total war, it calls March of gussars/polish ulans of Imperator's Old Guard

Foeurdr likes this.
  19. Foeurdr

Now you know what it talk about !

20. Field Marshall

That is very interesting. These things (onions) in those times were actually pretty valuable to some. They defined the culture of your nation and made people remember the things from their nation that would be missed. I don't have any examples of others but I can assure you that I have heard others with similar theme. Singing to an element unique to that country. Not really European though mostly from the Americas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice