Patch Note 29-09-2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Atem, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Atem

Atem Administrator Staff Member

1. Fixed “atioglxx.dll” crash on AMD Radeon R7-R9 series graphics cards. Crashes happened mostly on exit to main menu.

2. Window that shows players loading progress at multiplayer start now shows correct information.

3. Increased multiplayer games stability.

4. After some ingame interface actions player was unable to build (fixed).

5. Peasants now can properly attack palisades. Previously their attack range wasn't enough to attack.

6. French Mission 1, fixed bug with ferries, that in some situations lead to impossibility to finish the mission.

7. List of sessions now properly updates when player close session.

2. Anatotitan

Anatotitan Active Member

What is exactly meant by this? The list of rooms in the lobby?

Otherwise good job on that breakthrough with the crash fix. Keep it up!

3. Atem

Atem Administrator Staff Member

Yes, the list of rooms.

That crash was tough. We needed to overcome the bug in ATI's driver

kaiser_frisia and Anatotitan like this.
  4. Stu

Stu Active Member

There is obviously a great deal of hard work going into these patches and the level of support is very good so thank you to the developers for their efforts in getting things up to speed as quickly as possible. Just a gentle reminder about the in-game map editor. Not everyone's priority I know but it is mine so I thought I would bang the drum and ask for it to be worked on just as soon as it can be.

Many thanks,

Stu

Field Marshall and Masher like this.
  5. Masher

Masher Active Member

I agree with Stu, it is actually the main reason i bought the game on day 1. I spend most of my time creating my own maps and when not playing online with friends i love to create scenario battles with the in-game live editor just because of how simple and quickly you could put something together and then play it out your self or with friends.

Field Marshall likes this.
  6. Masher

Masher Active Member

Asked a dev on steam. His reply.

Ferox (Developer) [​IMG] 3 hours ago
    We expect to finish working on it and bring it to full functionality in October.

Stu and Field Marshall like this.
  7. Stu

Stu Active Member

That is good news, confirmation that it is on the list and not forgotten. It already seems as well from the modding forum that people are exploring and unpacking the game insofar as they can looking at what files do and what can be changed. There are some really good ideas being looked at and I think we have our first glimpse at the potential for map making and modding in the future. All good stuff.

Masher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice