Which nation will you play the most?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by [IG]Hipolit, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Australian

Australian New Member

England, always, England, though I have always played single player against AI in Cossacks 1 and will not change in Cossacks 3.

2. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

I have always played Prussian, olsou I love my native Ukraine

3. Hippie

Hippie Active Member

Britain. Gotta love redcoats and highlanders.

[K_A]WARLORD and Loner like this.
  4. Falc09

Falc09 Active Member

I'd loved to play Saxony as I am frome Saxony.

But in general I prefer smaller numbers of superior units, well trained, expensive, fast and flexible over large formations of average units. Even during defending your home town this was pretty succesfull in C1 so I prefer nations that support this style

5. The_Hussar

The_Hussar Member

I also prefer a small amount of well organised quality troops to defend against hoards of average and weak enemies, I liked Prussia, Denmark and England in C1; Russia, France and England in C2; it's interesting to me what they will make out of Poland in C3?

6. [IG]Hipolit

[IG]Hipolit Active Member

Poland was never a demon of warfare :) Always lingering with important decisions, postponing offensives and organizing huge national massive uprisings when it was too late for everything, usually finished with total disaster and defeat...

Like here, just read a history of this painting, tells a lot about the Polish soul... not reformable optimists, pacifists...

[​IMG]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejtan_(painting)

7. The_Hussar

The_Hussar Member

Well, I thought more about 17th c. Poland, especially Winged hussars, they were included in a screenshot. The war with Russia in 1612, the Ukrainian uprisings with Khmelnitsky, the Deluge, ect. I think devs could include a Polish campaign

I played a mod for Mount and Blade warband about the 1794 uprising, it was quite interesting and provoked me to read more about the is period in Polish history.

8. Aquila

Aquila New Member

Poland for sure, then maybe some westerners like England of Spain.

9. Falc09

Falc09 Active Member

Spain?

I was tired of Spain since it was the only nation from the Cossacks demo lol... even the demo provided days and weeks of fun but I couldn't see spain anymore after that :D

10. Aquila

Aquila New Member

Oh yes, I remember it :D

11. [KGR]CATWEAZEL

[KGR]CATWEAZEL Moderator Staff Member

funny. i was also fed up of spain after the demo xd i didnt touch it for several years haha

12. [-NF-]Baton

[-NF-]Baton Active Member

England, Netherland, Saxony.

13. I always play Turkey or Ukraine. If you upgrade gold mine with turkey as fast as possible, and then build about 150-200 Janissaries, you will be set for the game. Unless you play on very hard like me. Then you want to go higher lol 400-600. The AI sends looots of units. I don't multiplayer too much. People are way too fast for me.

14. [K_A]WARLORD

[K_A]WARLORD Member

England because I'm English lol although I don't mind playing Ukraine for mass shoot outs :) beware of my fully upgraded serdiuks :p

15. [K_A]WARLORD

[K_A]WARLORD Member

In that case should be called Britain it was highlanders that helped us a lot :)

16. Ogon

Ogon Active Member

Prussia, France, Netherlands

17. Ogon

Ogon Active Member

18. Ogon

Ogon Active Member

Yes, a great painting and there is also a great song by Jacek Kaczmarski describing the scene. The guy seating between two ladies in the gallery is the Russian Ambassador Nikolay Repnin who orchestrated the partition of Poland by bribing the leading aristocrats Poninski, Branicki and Potocki - three central figures. You can also see Russian grenadiers waiting outside the door which tells you that the act of the supposedly independent Parliament was actually enforced by foreign bayonets, And the portrait of the Russian Tsarina, Catherine the Great is already hanging on the wall.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  19. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

Nah, we're going to do the Highland wars against England. :D

20. condor_fly

condor_fly Administrator Staff Member

Yeh, a "Jacobites mod"
    [​IMG]

Joghurt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice