Which nation will you play the most?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by [IG]Hipolit, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Nowy

Nowy Well-Known Member

No, Hippo you see Poland in too black mirror.
    I could agree that Polish were too optimistic pacifist and Poland was not demon of war.
    However do not forget that Polish soldiers were very effective at times of their glory.

Any European nation had so famous, strong and effective units as like Polish Winged Hussars which smashed enemies many times. Do not forget that throught more than 200 years they often ruled battlefields, and between 1520s-1620s they never lost ANY battle! Later they also smashed many enemies and decided in many victories as like Vienna 1683.
    So, Polish soldiers know successful art of war very well, they know how to won effectively.

However too many strong and aggresive enemies which attacked Poland in 17th century, and bloody Khmelnytsky uprising wore out Polish forces so much that Polish were incapable to wage longer campaigns in 18th century.

Almost constant campaigning, many wars, enemy invasions, occupations, raids and civil struggles weakened Poland.
    Worse that close to Polish borders meanwhile rose next three aggresive powers, Austria, Prussia and Russia which wanted Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth lands. So weakened Poland alone can not withstand against 3 aggresive and very strong powers.

Polish allies could not help Poland too much at that times. Poland was too weak and divided.
    That was disaster or tragedy which lead to partitions and 123 years enemy occupation.

Then Polish uprisings were only result of enemy aggresions.
    Do not forget that Polish allways wanted to be FREE nation.

Finally Polish won against every evil empires and Poland is independent now.

[PR]Ernest likes this.
  2. Warren

Warren Active Member

I'll play mostly Sweden (big fan of 16-18th Sweden) and Spain.

3. Warren

Warren Active Member

Nothing about 4th Reich? ;-)

4. Nowy

Nowy Well-Known Member

If somebody will create next evil empire against Poland, it is obvious that finally Polish will winers.
    Polish are very good fighters, especially in long time warfare against strong enemies. History prove this many times. :D

5. [KGR]-^K[o]K^-

[KGR]-^K[o]K^- Moderator Staff Member

Favorite nations:
    99,99% Denmark, the rest of 0,01% are: Austria, Algeria, Bavaria, England, France, Poland, Prussia, Saxony, Turkey, Ukraine

Less favorite nations:
    Netherland, Piemonte, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Venice, Hungary, Switzerland

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  6. dave1233

dave1233 New Member

England forever! Nothing beats the red coats haha.

7. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

Except the combined American and French forces.

8. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

But they always beat us at sea, not fair :confused:

9. [PR]Ernest

[PR]Ernest Moderator Staff Member

Poland, Turkey, Persia :)

10. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

Which nations will be in the game? How can we answer that question if we don't know about that?
    If the game is not ballaneced well, the people will only/mostly play the "power nations" like they did in Cossacks I.

11. Foeurdr

Foeurdr Moderator Staff Member

Since the game is based on Cossacks 1 we just assume that the nation would be more or less similar. But you can also see there and there people that propose nation absent in the first game (like persia).

12. Furious Peasant

Furious Peasant Active Member

Well yes but at the moment nothing is really clear. So in the pictures we can only identyfiy Ukraine, Russia, Sweden and Spain now. And Poland of course.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  13. Sweden, and i hope this game will be good balansed.

14. Snuffy

Snuffy Active Member

Not entirely true. Once America was on its own and floating the Constitution class of frigates, we won quite a few sea encounters. :)

15. [EiS]bob

[EiS]bob Member

Saxony for sure if they release it. Like the only nation with 2 unique 18th century barracks units. Sadly their musketeer build time was so long making them unuseable

16. incognitamus

incognitamus New Member

Ukraine, Denmark

17. Lord Levan

Lord Levan Member

in C1 - Saxony. It's grenadiers are good and has fast creation speed.
    in C2 - Great Britain. I like the factory which produce gunpowder.

18. MR_47

MR_47 New Member

I want to play every nation except Turkey, Algeria and Ukraine.
    Nations im best at are Prussia, England, Netherlands and some other.

Daddio likes this.
  19. ☭Michael_Myers☭

☭Michael_Myers☭ New Member

Bravia and Algeria !

20. Sweden was most most powerful at that time, i hope it will be the same in C3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice